Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incelcast #6 - Grotesque Subhuman.

Self-starter. Good job.

Agreed with some

damn you weren't lying

not bad looking at all. with some haircuts, gym and confidence you could easily slay buddy

im fucking DED

TOP.KEK

Those four minutes were infinitely better than anything Jack created tbh

Jfc, you are low iq. Ofc I'm not incel, but I can relate to them. Retard.

faceandlms produces really slick sleek well edited content, you can just see in the comments how blackpilled the normans are. Its worth giving him shekels for. It must be quite a lot of work doing all the tinder experiments and cataloguing comments etc.

>they are only in it for shekels, they are using you to make money

dude, you realize you can't really make money off these streams that only 50-100 are watching right ?

jack has become famous due to toronto attack, wouldnt have gotten nearly same attention if it wasnt for it.

Faceandlms makes legit good content on lookism, ask him how much money he has made over it.

Grotesque is probably the most based incel on this site. Not a ounce of cuckoldry within him, he's blackpilled to the core.

Jfc, you are low iq. Ofc I'm not incel, but I can relate to them. Retard.
>not incel
>can relate to being incel

pick one tbh. I admit as a youngcel I can't relate to being a oldcel. You can't truly relate to something if you havent experienced it

Grotesque is probably the most based incel on this site. Not a ounce of cuckoldry within him, he's blackpilled to the core.
He's a volcel because he refuses to try ethnik girls

>not incel

pick one tbh. I admit as a youngcel I can't relate to being a oldcel. You can't truly relate to something if you havent experienced it
Well the fact girls have treated me like shit in the past, the fact I got rejected by girls in the past, the fact I can't get laid due to my looks.
Why do you think I make the catfish videos.

Incel version of Randy Newman. I really hope that Invisible/FaceandLMS or Mahlo invite you to an episode of their podcast.

Looks like every white, fat and middle-aged wagecuck normie with a wife and kids. Could've easily betabuxxed or gone for ethnics, but it's over now so w/e.

Looks like every white, fat and middle-aged wagecuck normie with a wife and kids. Could've easily betabuxxed or gone for ethnics, but it's over now so w/e.
x2

Nothing truly "grotesque" about him. Just aging fat white guy. See way uglier guys every time I go to Walmart.

x2

Nothing truly "grotesque" about him. Just aging fat white guy. See way uglier guys every time I go to Walmart.
he is fat and looks older than he really is

i mean he isnt a GL but would be at least average if he wasnt fat and got a HT.
bones are there.

Incel version of Randy Newman. I really hope that Invisible/FaceandLMS or Mahlo invite you to an episode of their podcast.
I need to perform a Randy Newman song.

Behold the Superior white race!

Hey man. Why don't you jump on FACEandLMS podcast? You and some other oldcel or trucel

You are a true legend. Fuck the fakecels like cuckbud and fakeandlms.

>not incel

How old are you then?

Can you grow a full beard? Your white and 37, you should be able too. Lose weight, hit the gym, and go to a barber. Sounds like normie advice but you don’t even look like you’re trying.