Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 7 million men refuse to work including Todd thundercock

They dont care about men until men refuse to work. Just shows again how we have 0 intrinsic value and are totally worthless

No such thing as a labour shortage. It’s more like “I won’t pay my workers enough so no one wants to work here”

Why aren't they employing independent foids, with their superior IQs on average than men, to do the work?

great reaction, sums up my thoughts completely

I hate boomers and just normies who blame all this shit on us when there's literally no incentive for us to do anything anymore

They want us to be enslaved, to work without getting anything in return.

@Todd Thundercock

Hes got a point, especially in the upcoming years when Gen Z enters their late 20s.

80% of Gen Z men said they felt lonely, 66% are not in a relationship. 33% Gen Z women are not in a relationship.

2 out of 10 men have 0 friends.

So youve essentially will have a ton of 30 yo single mothers with Kids from Chad and Tyrone that wont settle down with a subhuman or even a normie except they are rich.

And on the other hand you will have tons of Gen Z men, who are spending most of their time at work or rot away in their empty room. And it will be empty because a lonely men doesnt need much.

He doesnt need no good paying job, because he wont have a wife or kids to take care off, nor does he have friends that he has to gift every birthday or christmas. He also wont need much besides necessary things, because in order to level up the Maslows Pyramid, he would first need to get a loyal girl and sex before he can start Materialmaxxing.

Them men will opt out, become Passport Bros and live in a Hong Kong shoebox and they wont give a single shit.

I believe he did also he said he still craves pussy
Todd is a proper retard, he could easily ascend in SEA with 6'4 fucking height instead he betabuxxed some ugly landwhale. Truly a grand 'ascension'.

Basically men should work for nothing come home to empty apartment and pay for single mother cuntoids with half niglets spawn
at this point, it's best to rope

Better dead than a lonely wageslave

Todd is a proper retard, he could easily ascend in SEA with 6'4 fucking height instead he betabuxxed some ugly landwhale. Truly a grand 'ascension'.
He could ascend with our mutual friend Jolin with a little simple politeness towards her but he’s too much of an autist and immediately writes her off as being a BPD girl when she’s the furthest thing from that. :feelskek:

She IS a little touched in the head tbh but certainly NOT BPD. :feelstastyman:

He probably could’ve ascended with his much hotter one time friend Cole(burnER) Hill but he didn’t believe in himself and automatically thought he had no chance with her so he ended their friendship rather than press her to get his (still working at the time) dick wet. :feelshaha:

Tawd is his own worst enemy a lot of the time but ya can’t help but love the guy. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
He could ascend with our mutual friend Jolin with a little simple politeness towards her but he’s too much of an autist and immediately writes her off as being a BPD girl when she’s the furthest thing from that. :feelskek:

He probably could’ve ascended with his much hotter one time friend Cole(burnER) Hill but he didn’t believe in himself and automatically thought he had no chance with her so he ended their friendship rather than press her to get his (still working at the time) dick wet. :feelshaha:

Tawd is his own worst enemy a lot of the time but ya can’t help but love the guy. :feelsokman:
He could sea maxx for sure wtf is wrong with him

@Todd Thundercock Nice vid

Cole mogged his oneitis (turned Chaz Bono looking troon) Rowan to hell and back too. :feelsthink:
Roman will cut her tits off then make a clay mixed with tit fat vase of Todd’s face

Roman will cut her tits off then make a clay mixed with tit fat vase of Todd’s face
fight club art GIF by hoppip

Jolin doesn't have BPD, she's just retarded and very annoying. There's no ascending with her, she's a time waster that wants to babble and watch movies all day. I'd rather saw my dick off than listen to her.

Cole sadly had no interest in me. I asked her to meet up as she lives fairly close to me and said I wanted to smash, which she got upset about. I don't know what her deal was, she always wanted to video chat even after that. Cole is the one that hurts, she's actually a good woman, and is quite attractive. She's probably Chad only, though.

Jolin doesn't have BPD, she's just retarded and very annoying. There's no ascending with her, she's a time waster that wants to babble and watch movies all day. I'd rather saw my dick off than listen to her.

Cole sadly had no interest in me. I asked her to meet up as she lives fairly close to me and said I wanted to smash, which she got upset about. I don't know what her deal was, she always wanted to video chat even after that. Cole is the one that hurts, she's actually a good woman, and is quite attractive. She's probably Chad only, though.
You could of done some cum tributes for her for your used to be onlyfans

Go work 40 plus hours a week and still not be able to afford a house or a family.

They dont care about men until men refuse to work. Just shows again how we have 0 intrinsic value and are totally worthless
Reminds me of when covid hit and they only allowed workers on essential jobs to operate during lockdowns. Turns out most of the BS HR jobs foids inhabit weren't considered essential and society actually thinks they're useless and unnecessary compared to wageslaves

Hes got a point, especially in the upcoming years when Gen Z enters their late 20s.

80% of Gen Z men said they felt lonely, 66% are not in a relationship. 33% Gen Z women are not in a relationship.

2 out of 10 men have 0 friends.

So youve essentially will have a ton of 30 yo single mothers with Kids from Chad and Tyrone that wont settle down with a subhuman or even a normie except they are rich.

And on the other hand you will have tons of Gen Z men, who are spending most of their time at work or rot away in their empty room. And it will be empty because a lonely men doesnt need much.

He doesnt need no good paying job, because he wont have a wife or kids to take care off, nor does he have friends that he has to gift every birthday or christmas. He also wont need much besides necessary things, because in order to level up the Maslows Pyramid, he would first need to get a loyal girl and sex before he can start Materialmaxxing.

Them men will opt out, become Passport Bros and live in a Hong Kong shoebox and they wont give a single shit.

Interesting,

I live on very little

If they want Men to work, we should be guaranteed a wife and kids down the line, that was one of the main reasons people worked, to support their family, but not only has that been stripped away, but so has the actual money.

Back then you could work at Wal-Mart or Kroger and be able to afford a house or decent sized apartment, now it can barely afford you a hotel room.