Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel

MassiveSoobHooman

MassiveSoobHooman

Greycel
This word incel has lost all meaning. the fucking BBC are using it to describe andrew tate, a multimillionaire who has fucked dozens. Ridiculous.

the word incel replaced "loser" lol

Technically Incel by definition is involantary celibate, a person who wants to get laid but he doesn't is an incel. If he is matrix breaker and gets laid, he isn't incel. This common mistake done by IT cucks, i think more proper definition in cuck language would be 'mysogonist'.

normies ruin everything , theyve even started adding the ''-cel'' part to anything and anyone

Technically Incel by definition is involantary celibate, a person who wants to get laid but he doesn't is an incel. If he is matrix breaker and gets laid, he isn't incel. This common mistake done by IT cucks, i think more proper definition in cuck language would be 'mysogonist'.
I hate ITrannies