Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel/youngcel trait: You slide in the dms and she stops posting about wanting a relationship

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
A continuation of this post basically:

So this girl is like nonstop posting about wanting to be in a relationship, wanting a loyal man, etc.

So I'm like "ok, bet. imma shoot my shot" and I message her.

She leaves me on read and now hasn't posted about wanting a relationship JFL

So either she blocked me from seeing her story posts or she just stopped altogether because I shot my shot. :feelsbadman:

they are attention whores

I'm not even friends with femoids on social media

As I said yesterday, I tried messaging this relatively cute girl and she takes forever to reply. Doesn't seem interested at all. She texts back with cold replies like a big and fat NO for some question I ask. I don't know why these bitches are so unpolite and arrogant. They aren't highly attractive nor famous so they should just humble down to earth a little.

Time to block her.

I’m not in contact with any women

So this girl is like nonstop posting about wanting to be in a relationship, wanting a loyal man, etc
Just add a Chad only to whatever she says and it'd make sense. Awalt

i got a dm from a girl in my class on ig once even tho i havent talked to her in like 3 years, she was just asking for homework

bruh i don't ever dm foids i dont know from my school on ig

Screenshot from 2022 01 11 18 10 05

Screenshot from 2022 01 11 18 07 17

Screenshot from 2022 01 11 18 10 14

I haven't sent a message to a foid for quite a while now, but In my past experience's when I used to do that the vast majority tend to not say a word at all no matter how many messages I write them, I got tired of that shit after a while, it's like going after a ghost

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back