Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel with a good relationship with parents

Argiecel

Argiecel

Recruit
★★
Is it a common thing to find incels with bad a relationship with their parents? in my particular case, although i hate the shitty cards i was dealt with (crap genetics) im glad i was given great parents and i dont really hold it against them for being an incel. My mom is over protective as fuck and can sound like a drill sergant at times but she genuinely cares for me and literally does all the housework and cooks me my food while i pay absolutely nothing and as 23 year old still living at home i cant really ask for more. My dad is generally more laidback and indifferent to what i do and also cares for me too. I cant find a reason to hate either of them, in fact im grateful to be their son. They're obvioisly bluepilled but i cant really expect a normie boomer to grasp the concept of the blackpill.
Ive seen a lot of brocels talk negatively about their parents, it makes me wonder if its normal in this forum to hate your parents

View: https://youtu.be/PKtTmZnVhhI?t=38

Yes. Mother suffers from narcolepsy and would grab me if I woke her up by dropping items while fidgeting. This meant being grabbed very forcefully by the neck and having the item repeatedly shoved in my face to demonstrate the embarrassment she would have if someone saw me doing it.

My father would hit me if I didn't get dressed quickly enough. He also told me I was shameful for having so much anxiety.

It's pretty common actually, shitty parents were almost incels themselves. So it's not a wonder why an incel son would have a bad relationships with them, inceldom has a lot of relation with environment. So shitty living environments are breeding grounds for incels

Is it a common thing to find incels with bad a relationship with their parents?
yes, if you're a failure in life and can't get a girl or get mogged constantly by other people then you're going to be seen as a disappointment to your parents and they're won't really have a good relationshit with u.

my parents hate me because i ruined my uni college and didn't successd and i got to had a low tier paying job so i can live npw

My mom is a bitch, I get along ok with my dad. My only issue with my father is that because he's a chad, he can't understand my situation and constantly badgers me about getting a gf.

yes, if you're a failure in life and can't get a girl or get mogged constantly by other people then you're going to be seen as a disappointment to your parents and they're won't really have a good relationshit with u.

my parents hate me because i ruined my uni college and didn't successd and i got to had a low tier paying job so i can live npw
I dropped out twice because i started to dislike the career i was following. Im doing accounting now but if it starts getting too complicated im just gonna pull through and endure it because i dont want to end up leaving again and work a dead end job for the rest of my life

Is it a common thing to find incels with bad a relationship with their parents? in my particular case, although i hate the shitty cards i was dealt with (crap genetics) im glad i was given great parents and i dont really hold it against them for being an incel. My mom is over protective as fuck and can sound like a drill sergant at times but she genuinely cares for me and literally does all the housework and cooks me my food while i pay absolutely nothing and as 23 year old still living at home i cant really ask for more. My dad is generally more laidback and indifferent to what i do and also cares for me too. I cant find a reason to hate either of them, in fact im grateful to be their son. They're obvioisly bluepilled but i cant really expect a normie boomer to grasp the concept of the blackpill.
Ive seen a lot of brocels talk negatively about their parents, it makes me wonder if its normal in this forum to hate your parents
I agree, I had a good relationship with my parents as well.

Nobody is encouraging you to hate your parents

It's pretty common actually, shitty parents were almost incels themselves. So it's not a wonder why an incel son would have a bad relationships with them, inceldom has a lot of relation with environment. So shitty living environments are breeding grounds for incels

It is pretty normal, yes, it seems. I myself have had a rocky relationship with mine. Instead of being able to take care of myself, I ended up having to deal with their shit, and when they're supposed to be supportive, they needed babysitting. Nowadays I'm okay with them, but it took years of pain to get there.