Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Incel" who wanted to "blow up hot cheerleaders" was in fact a normie with a girlfriend (FBI documents enclosed)

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
I've been following Cole Carini's case for a year now. He was originally scheduled to be sentenced tomorrow (June 25th), but just a few hours ago, the judge agreed to delay sentencing since one of the government's witnesses that was scheduled to testify, a forensic examiner at the FBI laboratory in Quantico, is otherwise occupied investigating another incident.

Anyways, here's what I know so far.

Documents not otherwise linked are in the appendix.

Background

In June 2020, Carini shows up at a hospital in Richlands, VA with extensive injuries to his hands and shrapnel wounds. He tells law enforcement that he suffered the injuries during a lawnmower accident. After a search warrant is executed, local, state, and federal law enforcement find a significant amount of TATP, a highly volatile primary explosive, in his residence. They also found drawings of explosive devices, a partially constructed pressure cooker bomb, and a scrap of paper containing one of Carini's unhinged writings. The words Elliot Rodger and hot cheerleaders were mentioned (a photo of this scrap of paper can be found on page 7 of the U.S. government's sentencing memorandum appended below).

On Buzzfeed, the Daily Beast, and on Reddit, that was all it took to declare Carini an incel. Here is the initial affidavit for reference.

Carini is later indicted on one count of making false statements to the FBI and one count of manufacturing and possessing a destructive device.

In December 2020, Carini agrees to plead guilty to Count 2. (Plea agreement here; Department of Justice press release here)

Latest information

During the investigation, it becomes clear that there is no evidence that Carini had ties to any incel communities, was motivated by incel philosophy, or self-identified as an incel. It turns out Carini is merely a failed white normie who also happens to be autistic and severely mentally ill. In fact, Carini had a girlfriend, "Jamie Keen", and even briefly maintained ties to her even after his arrest. According to prosecutors, Keen was in fact well aware of Carini's attempts to manufacture explosives and even talked about mailing drug-laced letters to Carini in jail.

This information can be gleaned from an FBI tactical intelligence report and an FBI laboratory report on Carini's explosives.

There is also more information about Carini's school and home life from the defense's sentencing memorandum, which reinforces my impression that he is a failed normie (considering he was a 6ft+ cumskin) and not a blackpiller.

Appendix

He must be from Chads.is

Imagine gathering so much informations about some cuck larping to be a virgin on the internet.
Meanwhile, Russian hackers probably already know everything about US military moves.
FBI is legit gigaretarded ...

going ER is pointless, assuming anyone even remembers the incident after the initial news cycle all that happens is you become a meme and the internet makes fun of you

going ER is pointless, assuming anyone even remembers the incident after the initial news cycle all that happens is you become a meme and the internet makes fun of you

I would disagree. I think that attacks such as Columbine and Parkland have made their mark on American culture, law, and politics.

ER's impact, so to speak, was blunted by the fact that half his victims were international students and didn't really have the community ties that a typical victim would have -- ties that draw local news' attention for not just one but multiple news cycles and eventually push national news to keep pumping out sob stories. The media's ideal victims are young, white, attractive, suburban, middle-class.

Whyd he call ER entitled jbw pill strikes again nig blew off his fingers like peter griffin

JFL what a failure this loser was. ER may have been cucked by a door but at least he got something for the price he paid. This guy's going to get sentenced to 10 years and didn't even get to hurt anyone. Reminds me of that fatcel who brought a gun to his school gym but got convinced to surrender by some chad coach.

I think its irrelevant whether he had a gf or not. His looks were already high tier normie levels.

JFL what a failure this loser was. ER may have been cucked by a door but at least he got something for the price he paid. This guy's going to get sentenced to 10 years and didn't even get to hurt anyone. Reminds me of that fatcel who brought a gun to his school gym but got convinced to surrender by some chad coach.
Was he even trying lmao?

Part of me would feel bad for him if he got 10 years (since federal sentencing guidelines are asking for 24-30 months), the feds are just downright nasty.

Imagine gathering so much informations about some cuck larping to be a virgin on the internet.
Meanwhile, Russian hackers probably already know everything about US military moves.
fbi has always been teracucked when it comes to investigative research, just doing whatever it takes to please the normies

'but even guys in relationships can be incels too sweaty"

He won't be fingering any stacies for a while

I've been following Cole Carini's case for a year now. He was originally scheduled to be sentenced tomorrow (June 25th), but just a few hours ago, the judge agreed to delay sentencing since one of the government's witnesses that was scheduled to testify, a forensic examiner at the FBI laboratory in Quantico, is otherwise occupied investigating another incident.

Background

In June 2020, Carini shows up at a hospital in Richlands, VA with extensive injuries to his hands and shrapnel wounds. He tells law enforcement that he suffered the injuries during a lawnmower accident. After a search warrant is executed, local, state, and federal law enforcement find a significant amount of TATP, a highly volatile primary explosive, in his residence. They also found drawings of explosive devices, a partially constructed pressure cooker bomb, and a scrap of paper containing one of Carini's unhinged writings. The words Elliot Rodger and hot cheerleaders were mentioned (a photo of this scrap of paper can be found on page 7 of the U.S. government's sentencing memorandum appended below).

On Buzzfeed, the Daily Beast, and on Reddit, that was all it took to declare Carini an incel. Here is the initial affidavit for reference.

Carini is later indicted on one count of making false statements to the FBI and one count of manufacturing and possessing a destructive device.

In December 2020, Carini agrees to plead guilty to Count 2. (Plea agreement here; Department of Justice press release here)

Latest information

During the investigation, it becomes clear that there is no evidence that Carini had ties to any incel communities, was motivated by incel philosophy, or self-identified as an incel. It turns out Carini is merely a failed white normie who also happens to be autistic and severely mentally ill. In fact, Carini had a girlfriend, "Jamie Keen", and even briefly maintained ties to her even after his arrest. According to prosecutors, Keen was in fact well aware of Carini's attempts to manufacture explosives and even talked about mailing drug-laced letters to Carini in jail.

This information can be gleaned from an FBI tactical intelligence report and an FBI laboratory report on Carini's explosives.

There is also more information about Carini's school and home life from the defense's sentencing memorandum, which reinforces my impression that he is a failed normie (considering he was a 6ft+ cumskin) and not a blackpiller.

Appendix

He must be from Chads.is

real incels are too high inhib to do anything like that for the most part

Whyd he call ER entitled jbw pill strikes again nig blew off his fingers like peter griffin

I think its irrelevant whether he had a gf or not. His looks were already high tier normie levels.

fbi has always been teracucked when it comes to investigative research, just doing whatever it takes to please the normies

'but even guys in relationships can be incels too sweaty"

He won't be fingering any stacies for a while
Anyone who is truly blackpilled can take one look at this motherfucker and see that he is a fakecel prick.

Positive canthal tilt, Good facial ratios, full eyebrows, Full head of hair, Fucking dipshit was nothing more than a edgy normie.

He’s a high tier normie/Chadlite.

Dumbass wasted his good looks away. :feelshaha:

Just IEDmaxx bro.

I would disagree. I think that attacks such as Columbine and Parkland have made their mark on American culture, law, and politics.

ER's impact, so to speak, was blunted by the fact that half his victims were international students and didn't really have the community ties that a typical victim would have -- ties that draw local news' attention for not just one but multiple news cycles and eventually push national news to keep pumping out sob stories. The media's ideal victims are young, white, attractive, suburban, middle-class.

Yeah - half Asian man stabs 3 Asians to death hundreds of times and has a manifesto filled with anti Asian racism but the media manage to make it about guns, white privilege and 2 Stacey's who got killed. Elliot made only passing reference to Incels in his manifesto as them being losers but he is the patron saint of incels. Same thing with Menassian where Justice Anne Molloy concluded that he made all the Incel stuff up to increase his notoriety but he will always be on record as an Incel murderer.

An awful lot of mass killings full stop whether school or otherwise have been copy cats of Columbine. For whatever reason its just seared into the American psyche - maybe the way serial killers and the likes of Manson were seared into the minds of many boomers in the 60's and 70's.

An awful lot of mass killings full stop whether school or otherwise have been copy cats of Columbine. For whatever reason its just seared into the American psyche - maybe the way serial killers and the likes of Manson were seared into the minds of many boomers in the 60's and 70's.

Majority-white small, quiet, middle-class town on the outskirts of Denver involving not one but two perpetrators and a double-digit kill count. Columbine was also one of the first times where a school shooting and the subsequent emergency response was televised live for hours on end.

He must be from Chads.is
Aka here

Background

Latest information

Appendix

You should work together with @BummerDrummer and form an incels investigative new network station.

I’m above all IncelTear users because only losers post there. Edit: Sorry, wrong thread.

Bump/

Get rid of that faggot itsover thread

Even murdering ER worshipping psychos can get a gf but not me.:feelsbadman: So much for personality and the "ideology is why u inkle"

What a fucking shocker. God i’m so fucking tired of normies with girlfriends pretending like their lives suck

Did he get to reattach any of his fingers?
I am not sure but I doubt it, this isn't a case of "i cleanly cut my finger off with a very sharp knife", this is "something went boom"

I am not sure but I doubt it, this isn't a case of "i cleanly cut my finger off with a very sharp knife", this is "something went boom"
Well, rip the guy's DJ career

Yeah, what a shock. The dangerous psycho is not an incel, after all. Gee, it's almost like the black pill has something for that. Oh yeah! That's right! The dark triad traits. Foids love dangerous men, and of course, long-term, they prefer the dangerous men who are capable of choosing not to be dangerous, as opposed to the men who are dangerous, and choose to be dangerous when unnecessary, that's how wife beaters come about. Thing is, those wife beaters are able to get into relationships in the first place, because they have that capacity for danger.

Us incels are not dangerous at all. That's part of the reason why we are incel in the first place. This fits perfectly within the black pill, and yet people will still deny it. Suck it, CuckTears. You've been proven wrong, yet again. When are you going to give up on bullying us for no good or justified reason? This fakecel wasn't one of us; he had a girlfriend, for fuck's sake! It was clearly psyop, at this point. If you fuckers still refuse the black pill, there's no helping your actual retardation. I hope someone gifts each of you a foam helmet this Christmas; I'm fairly certain you'll all need it.

Yeah, what a shock. The dangerous psycho is not an incel, after all. Gee, it's almost like the black pill has something for that. Oh yeah! That's right! The dark triad traits. Foids love dangerous men, and of course, long-term, they prefer the dangerous men who are capable of choosing not to be dangerous, as opposed to the men who are dangerous, and choose to be dangerous when unnecessary, that's how wife beaters come about. Thing is, those wife beaters are able to get into relationships in the first place, because they have that capacity for danger.

not surprised at all , he looked like a high tier normie already(but a failed one).

and once again the msm used him to demonize incels .JFL:feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back