Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel who pepper sprayed foid attacking him faces “assault for a deadly weapon” and hate crime charges

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
If you remember the video the dude comes up to girl, calls them foid, the girl gets mad and starts chasing him and he retreats, then she throws her high heel at him and he pepper sprayed her because of that. So she gets no punishment for initiating an attack and he’s facing multiple felony charges for pepper spraying her in defense

View: https://youtu.be/PlrD5eV6s_U

Based fakecel, pepper spray doesn't do any actual damage to the eyes, it just hurts.

soyciety double standards :society: women are wonderful, they can do no wrong :feelsclown:

Women are given free pass after free pass.

i remember seeing this guy at one of penguinz0 bluepilled videos. that shit was really fucked up but based.

it's still bad to do it with people seeing you like that since they might catch you or call da cops

Didn’t look like assault to me. Seemed like self defence

If you remember the video the dude comes up to girl, calls them foid, the girl gets mad and starts chasing him and he retreats, then she throws her high heel at him and he pepper sprayed her because of that. So she gets no punishment for initiating an attack and he’s facing multiple felony charges for pepper spraying her in defense

free chicken

over

This guy is no Incel, if he gymmaxes he could pull w0men.

It makes me wonder how many fakecels are here.

Im sure there are Chadlitecel here but chadcels???

Screenshot 452
Average incel

Not an incel tbh. Just another case of reject incel males being blamed for the actions of non-incels

This guy was pretty based

Free my Nigga! He dindu nuffin!

Its so fucking stupid how men get blamed for fucking everything while women are all perfect and shit!!!

His crime was talking to women as as balding subchad.

Under the current culture this gives women the legal right to kick you in the balls and run after you attack you. If you attempt to defend yourself from continued bodily harm they put you in prison. Here for thirteen years potentially.

Men are second class citizens. In many countries you can go to jail for even looking at women.

The idea is that women shouldn't have to see any one but their ideal Chad, that they swipe on out of the billions of men from all over the world that they choose from. With remote working, and grocery delivery, women will be completely "protected" from ever having to be near sub-chads, or see them in their field of view.

Last edited:
How is pepper spray considered a deadly weapon? Also "hate crime" charges JFL. It's women who hate non-Chad males for existing.

How is pepper spray considered a deadly weapon? Also "hate crime" charges JFL. It's women who hate non-Chad males for existing.
He used the pepper spray in self defense, after the woman kicked him in the leg.

Then later another woman appears who pepper sprays him out of nowhere while he is running away. For no reason at all.

If I was the judge I would fine the second woman. And I would let the man go. Most importantly I would give the first woman an assault charge for kicking him in the leg.

He used the pepper spray in self defense, after the woman kicked him in the leg.

Then later another woman appears who pepper sprays him out of nowhere while he is running away. For no reason at all.

If I was the judge I would fine the second woman. And I would let the man go. Most importantly I would give the first woman an assault charge for kicking him in the leg.
Men are seen as inferior. Any interaction that women don't like, get's the man put in jail.

Brock turner had a completely consensual interaction with a woman, who was cheating on her boyfriend. Many people saw they left together and she was aggressively making out with him, and even she claims to "not remember what occurred". But because she was caught cheating, she claimed rape and destroyed a young man's life and had him put in jail. Now he's cited by wokist retard females, as some one who got off easy for "rape", which literally just means any sexual interaction that a woman later regrets (because she was cheating or you were sub-chad in looks).

As far as the "later regrets" definition. That's widely accepted. All of the "rape surveys" cited by the media for "x" percent of college women being raped, count any sexual interaction that a woman later regrets (because she got caught cheating for example) as being rape.

We live in absolute hellscape of a society, where men are treated as disposable objects, with no rights at all. Sub-Chads get treated the worst but any woman can put a Chad in jail for life just because she feels like it.

Men are seen as inferior. Any interaction that women don't like, get's the man put in jail.

Brock turner had a completely consensual interaction with a woman, who was cheating on her boyfriend. Many people saw they left together and she was aggressively making out with him, and even she claims to "not remember what occurred". But because she was caught cheating, she claimed rape and destroyed a young man's life and had him put in jail. Now he's cited by wokist retard females, as some one who got off easy for "rape", which literally just means any sexual interaction that a woman later regrets (because she was cheating or you were sub-chad in looks).

As far as the "later regrets" definition. That's widely accepted. All of the "rape surveys" cited by the media for "x" percent of college women being raped, count any sexual interaction that a woman later regrets (because she got caught cheating for example) as being rape.

We live in absolute hellscape of a society, where men are treated as disposable objects, with no rights at all. Sub-Chads get treated the worst but any woman can put a Chad in jail for life just because she feels like it.
We should really show women what actual rape looks like, because they seem to not understand.

We should really show women what actual rape looks like, because they seem to not understand.
I can't imagine what women/society would do if actual rape existed. Or actual "racism". Or actual "Nazi's". It's like we've created a perfect sterile world where everyone is near perfect, but women's biological need to make themselves out as the victim requires them to continue vilifying even when there are no villains left. So society starts eating itself and killing the innocent.

I don't think anyone should ever commit any crimes. And I do think it's good to approach everything we do with a sense of empathy for all people, to include all women. But it's an absolute clown world we live in. Men shouldn't be jailed for women's mistakes. The safest thing any man can do is wall himself off and never interact with any woman or politically active male, under any circumstance. If you see a woman, do what I do, run as fast as possible in the other direction.

I would literally do anything to look like this man. WTF..

hes white, blonde, tall, colored eyes, and claiming to be INCEL?!

Last edited:
this guy was not an incel he even posted with women he slept with

After she kicked him and she threw her high heel at him, then he pepper sprayed. And he was retreating the entire time too but she wouldn’t stop

They know good and well that 10 years is too much for pepper spraying a bitch. They're just doing this to make an example out of him and scare incels.

After she kicked him and she threw her high heel at him, then he pepper sprayed. And he was retreating the entire time too but she wouldn’t stop
Shouldn't he be able to get out of there with a good lawyer?

My brain cant comprehend how unfair we are treated in todays society

She threw the shoe at him first.

He was pretty funny, I saw all his videos.

Women are given free pass after free pass.
Nah, I'd say this is sexual harassment.

He basically stalks a woman, who clearly avoids him.

He's promoting fear.

based asf :feelskek: I remember that story , i was so happy that day tbh idc if its a chad or normie as long as entitled dumb foids get what they fucking deserve :feelshaha: :feelskek::feelsokman: but this is why when you attack toilets in public you gotta make sure to wear a mask or at the very least cause her brain damage with a weapon (like a brick :feelsEhh:) so that she can’t identify you :feelsthink:

Last edited:
How the fuck is that a deadly weapon lmao

When men use pepper spray it's "a deadly weapon", when toilets do it's all fun and jokes.

Holy shit, the first time I saw his face. He's a 6.5/10.

I loved this guy so much so based

The layer says it will never go to trial. I hope he is right and he doesn't get charged for anything.
Can i please get a water