Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel vs hot sister

My sisters may not be blood related to me, but my dad would still kick my ass in and then call the cops on me if I tried anything like that.
Ur a pussy then

I think that the relationship of brother and sister who are close in age tends to create a better bond. For example, my parents never gave me much affection and I always grew up feeling this need for the physical, for human warmth, and I believe that this could be naturally fulfilled with a sister. I imagine us watching movies together in a spontaneous way, I think I would have a better communication than I currently have with my mother. I think it tends to happen better when you are older than your sister, because you are really in a white knight position, you want to protect her

Having a hot sister as an incel is the most annoying shit ever because you see every the crazy difference in the quality of your life compared to her.

Take my example.

Let us compare my life and my sister's life and take in account the amount of effort we have put into improving our lives.

EFFORT ME:

Works 10 to 12 hours a day and makes six times the salary that she makes.

paid my own car and bike. basically paid for all the nice things i have.

served 1 year in the army.

always had good grades in school.

akways have been respectful to everyone even when they don't deserve it.

have no addictions.

EFFORT SISTER:

Graduated college in psychology but work in this field for only a year and got fired for missing work days too often, now works as a clerk for wageslave money.

had to repeat a grade two times.

cocaine and weed addict.

has zero financial stability and is constantly incapable of paying her bills.

goes to parties and always shows up at work with a hangover.

LiFE QUALITY ME.

No friends.

live Alone.

Never had a girlfriend.

got bullied in school everyday.

depressed.

suicidal.

shamed by my mother and family for never having any relationship with women.

virgin.

never got invited to a party.(even as a kid i never even got invited to a birthday party.)

LiFE QUALITY SISTER.

is always invited to parties.

has a billion friends

has a better car than me.

has a car and expensive stuff she never paid for. all her multiple boyfriends just gave it to her. (she don't even have to paid for netflix. some guy pays it for her.)

never got bullied and lived her teen years like a rockstar.

had multiple chad boyfriends.

has a chad boyfriend she is cheating on with another taller chad.

has sex almost every day.

The drug addiction caused her to go to banks and take loans. she is now in so much debt that our mother had to step in and save her. (they would never do that for me, i would have been thrown out of the house.)

depressed and suicidal. (because of the drugs)

in short, life has always gave my sister everything she wanted and she still managed to fuck it up in the end.

So who got the better life?

she might be in a bad spot now but I don't doubt some rich bluepill white knight will step in to save her just to get divorced raped.
Literally me

My sisters may not be blood related to me, but my dad would still kick my ass in and then call the cops on me if I tried anything like that.
Can i fuck them.