Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel vs hot sister

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
Having a hot sister as an incel is the most annoying shit ever because you see every the crazy difference in the quality of your life compared to her.

Take my example.

Let us compare my life and my sister's life and take in account the amount of effort we have put into improving our lives.

EFFORT ME:

Works 10 to 12 hours a day and makes six times the salary that she makes.

paid my own car and bike. basically paid for all the nice things i have.

served 1 year in the army.

always had good grades in school.

akways have been respectful to everyone even when they don't deserve it.

have no addictions.

EFFORT SISTER:

Graduated college in psychology but work in this field for only a year and got fired for missing work days too often, now works as a clerk for wageslave money.

had to repeat a grade two times.

cocaine and weed addict.

has zero financial stability and is constantly incapable of paying her bills.

goes to parties and always shows up at work with a hangover.

LiFE QUALITY ME.

No friends.

live Alone.

Never had a girlfriend.

got bullied in school everyday.

depressed.

suicidal.

shamed by my mother and family for never having any relationship with women.

virgin.

never got invited to a party.(even as a kid i never even got invited to a birthday party.)

LiFE QUALITY SISTER.

is always invited to parties.

has a billion friends

has a better car than me.

has a car and expensive stuff she never paid for. all her multiple boyfriends just gave it to her. (she don't even have to paid for netflix. some guy pays it for her.)

never got bullied and lived her teen years like a rockstar.

had multiple chad boyfriends.

has a chad boyfriend she is cheating on with another taller chad.

has sex almost every day.

The drug addiction caused her to go to banks and take loans. she is now in so much debt that our mother had to step in and save her. (they would never do that for me, i would have been thrown out of the house.)

depressed and suicidal. (because of the drugs)

in short, life has always gave my sister everything she wanted and she still managed to fuck it up in the end.

So who got the better life?

she might be in a bad spot now but I don't doubt some rich bluepill white knight will step in to save her just to get divorced raped.

Tutorial Island

When you're an incel you're everyone you know will go out of their way to make you fail even if they gain nothing from it, but they will give foids money at the same time for no reason at all. The advantage that young foids have of getting free money from everyone is huge and underrated because young people are the ones that have the most need for money. Everyone's natural instinct is to kill the incel and save the foid.

Thank god my sister isn't hot:feelskek:, though she still has a lot of friends anyway:feelsbadman:.

When you're an incel you're everyone you know will go out of their way to make you fail even if they gain nothing from it, but they will give foids money at the same time for no reason at all. The advantage that young foids have of getting free money from everyone is huge and underrated because young people are the ones that have the most need for money. Everyone's natural instinct is to kill the incel and save the foid.
so true.

all this shit and i have to sit in front of a tv and see everyone say that women are opressed.

and if i complain even to my family is an instant social suicide.

Imagine having a sister:feelskek:.

can you send me pics of your sister

brutal shit tbh
i never had a sister so i can't really relate but i bet that living life with an insufferable mean whore like that must be a living hell to go through.
it would be better if you cut ties with this whore and never interact with her again. atleast you won't be bothered by her extroverted lifestyle

She just has a better personality obv

Damn bro, this post is absolutely brutal, at least i avoid my situation by copemaxxing, you on the other hand have it much brutal, how do you cope with this situation ?

Whatever you do, never give your sister money

Maybe she just worked on her personality you bucko :soy: .

Brutal, I have a hot cousin and she parties all the time while my subhuman self rots in my room

And you know damn well If you were to say this on reddit or another general space normeis will do the most astronomically batshit insane Olympic tier mental gymnastics to say that it's somehow due to you not "putting in the effort" or some shit :feelskek:

I couldn't read past the reddit spacing

Water is wet, but still remember: only difference between incel and a foid is a Y chromosome

Personly, I'm jealus too of my sister. She does nothing, but looks gergous. She's an aryan stacy

GODDAMNIT. YOUR POST IS 100% HIGH OCTANE RAGEFUEL.

Genetic recombination is a bitch

my curry sister isn't even traditionally hot. just being a foid and opening your legs you get way more opportunities and attention

Thankfully my sister is as much as a social outcast as me, if not more. If not it would be pretty sad to see the differences

Same with my sister, everyone wanted to be her friend and help her succeed. I was always depressed and alone and nobody gave a shit about me. She had popular boyfriends while i rotted. I just see it happen over and over where the sister succeeds and the brother struggles and is alone because the world is set up for females to succeed

Amazing given your age brocel, that’s some dope accomplishments

I'd go ER on my entire family if I had a sister like that, can't imagine a fleshy fucktoy that came out of same vagina as me having sex, it feels so weird and cucked it as if every own part of me mogs me .

Having a hot sister as an incel is the most annoying shit ever because you see every the crazy difference in the quality of your life compared to her.

Take my example.

Let us compare my life and my sister's life and take in account the amount of effort we have put into improving our lives.

EFFORT ME:

have no addictions.

EFFORT SISTER:

Graduated college in psychology but work in this field for only a year and got fired for missing work days too often, now works as a clerk for wageslave money.

cocaine and weed addict.

LiFE QUALITY ME.

No friends.

live Alone.

Never had a girlfriend.

depressed.

suicidal.

virgin.

never got invited to a party.(even as a kid i never even got invited to a birthday party.)

LiFE QUALITY SISTER.

has a billion friends

has a car and expensive stuff she never paid for. all her multiple boyfriends just gave it to her. (she don't even have to paid for netflix. some guy pays it for her.)

The drug addiction caused her to go to banks and take loans. she is now in so much debt that our mother had to step in and save her. (they would never do that for me, i would have been thrown out of the house.)

in short, life has always gave my sister everything she wanted and she still managed to fuck it up in the end.

she might be in a bad spot now but I don't doubt some rich bluepill white knight will step in to save her just to get divorced raped.

Take my example.

EFFORT ME:

have no addictions.

EFFORT SISTER:

cocaine and weed addict.

LiFE QUALITY ME.

No friends.

live Alone.

Never had a girlfriend.

depressed.

suicidal.

virgin.

LiFE QUALITY SISTER.

has a billion friends

How old are you? How are making 6 times what she makes?

My sister is just a normie but yeah her quality of life has always been infinitely better than mine

It is what it is

Sistermaxxxing is the best cope

I don't think this is good.

Take my example.

EFFORT ME:

have no addictions.

EFFORT SISTER:

cocaine and weed addict.

LiFE QUALITY ME.

No friends.

live Alone.

Never had a girlfriend.

depressed.

suicidal.

virgin.

LiFE QUALITY SISTER.

has a billion friends

i hope she dies in her own piss (in carmageddon)

can't imagine a fleshy fucktoy that came out of same vagina as me having sex, it feels so weird and cucked it as if every own part of me mogs me .
lol, but based

Extremely brutal and ragefuel.

We all know foid's lives are like this, they all have perfect lives with everything handed to them, but to live a black pill like this is a completely different things and really changes you. Your own parents reject you and fuck you over just because you're not a hot foid.

I relate to this a bit because while I don't have a sister, my brother is their favorite. He's the one that got a car while I had to buy mine, he's the ones that gets saved every time he screws up, he's the one that gets away with doing bad shit, etc. I don't have these luxuries at all. I'm pretty sure my parents are narcissists.

:ahegao:

I bet she had multiple boyfriends ,has betabuxxers that buy her everything she wants and her life is infinite better than yours?Am i right?
Dunno honestly. I know that she has a much bigger social circle than I have, but she's never mentioned having a boyfriend or anything at all.

Dunno honestly. I know that she has a much bigger social circle than I have, but she's never mentioned having a boyfriend or anything at all.
Now all the incels.is mods are in your balls deep on your ip adress. Just be mod is legit.

Take my example.

EFFORT ME:

have no addictions.

EFFORT SISTER:

cocaine and weed addict.

LiFE QUALITY ME.

No friends.

live Alone.

Never had a girlfriend.

depressed.

suicidal.

virgin.

LiFE QUALITY SISTER.

has a billion friends

1. stop reddit spacing its fucking annoying
2. watching a womans life is like watching a car crash where the car flips 1000 times, the windows burst, flames leak from the engine, then the entire block gets flung 1km and crashes into a daycare center, dousing boiling motor oil on toddlers.

The car slides another 100m before crashing into a bridge pillar. The driver steps out, completely unharmed, bows like he just did a performance, then a gold plated helicopter picks him up and flies him to a castle on a cloud.

like ive seen what you describe with my sisters. I have 3 sisters.
Complete clusterfuck
one of them fucked drug dealers for her entire youth, stole drugs from hospital, got caught in legal cases because of teh drug shit. The drug dealers began harassing our entire family.
She failed schools, drivers license, she fucked up multiple cars... the list goes on and on
Finally she decided to leave the warzone she created behind and moved 400km to a different location.

There she betabuxxed an egnineer for 8 years. Hes a doctor now and they have 2 kids. He waited 8 years to put a ring on this womans hand, after all she did. She literally did shit like spit on his chest in anger and shit. Extremely disrespectful.

You cant loose as a woman. Physically impossible.

watching a womans life is like watching a car crash where the car flips 1000 times, the windows burst, flames leak from the engine, then the entire block gets flung 1km and crashes into a daycare center, dousing boiling motor oil on toddlers.

The car slides another 100m before crashing into a bridge pillar. The driver steps out, completely unharmed, bows like he just did a performance, then a gold plated helicopter picks him up and flies him to a castle on a cloud.
This is a great description. Really emphasizes the damage women do to others in their wake and how they come out better than before. The drives is, of course, a woman and the car is one of those huge, obnoxious SUVs for families of 11 that she drives always alone.

Brutal blackpill thread. Having a daughter ensures passage of one's genes onto grandchildren.

incels with a hot sister are fakecels, they can just ascend with her
My sisters may not be blood related to me, but my dad would still kick my ass in and then call the cops on me if I tried anything like that.