Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel vs Chad.

• Thread starter JewsCreatedFeminism
  • Start date
JewsCreatedFeminism

JewsCreatedFeminism

Greycel
JPH5F3G.jpg

Seen people say the exact same lines as in this meme

Just be your best self teehee.

This is so spot on.

"Just take a shower and get a haircut, tehehehe!"

chads are the real losers lol

shoot jews in the fucking mouth all of them

I'd say no because literally all you have to do in order to not get banned is not breaking the rules. The rules aren't even hard to follow jfl.
It's the question that's pretty suspicious tbh

Along with the username

JauneArc sounds like Joane of Arc who was a foid.

This is old as fuck (2011 maybe) when inceldom wasn't "popular" yet. Nothing has changed, the blackpill was always there kek.

You're name is based tbh

I can't believe that dumbass sillytruecel is still not banned tbh
That user came at me in the thread by jonesy where I had typed three members I wanted unbanned
(@mylifeistrash @micropenis29 and @metabuxx (who ended up according to the mods having requested a banned).

They start shit with everyone else and then claim others are attacking them for no reason and that people that call them out are playing the victim.
Then they accuse others of noticing the pattern of how they start shit with others and insult them as being paranoid and trolls to try and discredit them.

Not to mention they said a blackpill founder (omegavirginrevolt) deserved to die.

Mods really need to take action tbh this forum is already falling apart.
I've counted three users constantly defending her constantly like
@foidologist @cancerousgreed @unsettling already.

That user came at me in the thread by jonesy where I had typed three members I wanted unbanned
(@mylifeistrash @micropenis29 and @metabuxx (who ended up according to the mods having requested a banned).

They start shit with everyone else and then claim others are attacking them for no reason and that people that call them out are playing the victim.
Then they accuse others of noticing the pattern of how they start shit with others and insult them as being paranoid and trolls to try and discredit them.

Not to mention they said a blackpill founder (omegavirginrevolt) deserved to die.

Mods really need to take action tbh this forum is already falling apart.
I've counted three users constantly defending her constantly like
@foidologist @cancerousgreed @unsettling already.
I think unsettling is just annoyed with the constant witch hunt tbh, i dont think he actually means to defend whores

Foidologist though, that guy just needs to take a hike to looksmax already.

reanimates me

I think unsettling is just annoyed with the constant witch hunt tbh, i dont think he actually means to defend whores

Foidologist though, that guy just needs to take a hike to looksmax already.
He again defended the suspected female user and claimed that because a thread I didn't even make got moved to the sewers that it's over for me.
@foidologist GTFO of this site you piece of shit, talking shit about @curryZoomercoomer when he isn't and engaging in the normie tier ironic jbc curry meme to mock curries despite you making a thread that you think you will ascend in 2021.

I don't care if you are a manlet. You deserve to be an incel. You deserve to have the pathetic reputation and suspicion directed at you. You conveniently position yourself to benefit from SEAmaxxing while mocking curries.
tfu on you and your entire worthless family fuckface. I wish nothing but the worst on you and hope you die a painful death soon.

He again defended the suspected female user and claimed that because a thread I didn't even make got moved to the sewers that it's over for me.
@foidologist GTFO of this site you piece of shit, talking shit about @curryZoomercoomer when he isn't and engaging in the normie tier ironic jbc curry meme to mock curries despite you making a thread that you think you will ascend in 2021.

I don't care if you are a manlet. You deserve to be an incel. You deserve to have the pathetic reputation and suspicion directed at you. You conveniently position yourself to benefit from SEAmaxxing while mocking curries.
tfu on you and your entire worthless family fuckface. I wish nothing but the worst on you and hope you die a painful death soon.
larp