Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel TV series

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
600x600bb-85.jpg

Kek.

I actually want to be an ER doc. The supreme irony.

In all likelihood I would have been a doctor.  Graduated with honors in pre-med.  Scored 31 on the MCAT.  This was before they changed the scoring.  Average admittance score was 29 in my state.  But I was a kissless virgin at the end of college and I hate to admit it but I had been getting more and more depressed towards the end.  It all seemed kinda hopeless and I couldn't carry on.  I went in to a light-LDAR existence for a while taking a job in a lab. 

In retrospect I don't really regret it.  I craved some sort of acceptance and prestige, I suppose, that I thought I would acquire by pursuing that.  It just seemed more and more hollow as I went on, though.  Things were changing and continue to change in the medical field.  It also seemed like more and more hassle for less reward and a lot of pressure and responsibility.  I suppose if I had a significant other to work for it would have been enough to motivate me.  But not being vested in the system, I just didn't.  Here is an example of just what many have spoken about like in the video here: https://pewtube.com/user/Zentow/Mz8QnSE ( Monogamy Is Why Western Civilization Works (Red Pill Highlights - I wonder why it was taken of youtube....) I can't even explain this to my family who are typical Boomer retards.

Tuttle said:
In all likelihood I would have been a doctor.  Graduated with honors in pre-med.  Scored 31 on the MCAT.  This was before they changed the scoring.  Average admittance score was 29 in my state.  But I was a kissless virgin at the end of college and I hate to admit it but I had been getting more and more depressed towards the end.  It all seemed kinda hopeless and I couldn't carry on.  I went in to a light-LDAR existence for a while taking a job in a lab. 

In retrospect I don't really regret it.  I craved some sort of acceptance and prestige, I suppose, that I thought I would acquire by pursuing that.  It just seemed more and more hollow as I went on, though.  Things were changing and continue to change in the medical field.  It also seemed like more and more hassle for less reward and a lot of pressure and responsibility.  I suppose if I had a significant other to work for it would have been enough to motivate me.  But not being vested in the system, I just didn't.  Here is an example of just what many have spoken about like in the video here: https://pewtube.com/user/Zentow/Mz8QnSE ( Monogamy Is Why Western Civilization Works (Red Pill Highlights - I wonder why it was taken of youtube....)  I can't even explain this to my family who are typical Boomer retards.

I scored a 31 as well, graduating with honors too if I don't fuck up this last semester. I'm starting in the Fall and from what it looks like, med school is filled with other mostly virgin nerds like us. I know most of my incel friends are going too (albeit to distinct states). 

Partially, I am doing it for the prestige / ability to attract women. But, I actually like the responsibility, and can see myself doing it for the rest of my life, even if I don't find a "significant other." If you don't see yourself doing this everyday, it's good that you didn't go.

Going er to save lives

KyloRen said:
I scored a 31 as well, graduating with honors too if I don't fuck up this last semester. I'm starting in the Fall and from what it looks like, med school is filled with other mostly virgin nerds like us. I know most of my incel friends are going too (albeit to distinct states). 

Partially, I am doing it for the prestige / ability to attract women. But, I actually like the responsibility, and can see myself doing it for the rest of my life, even if I don't find a "significant other." If you don't see yourself doing this everyday, it's good that you didn't go.

fuckk, how do you guys survive this? I couldn't even get through undergrad.

KyloRen said:

From my studies I became a little bit germophobic so that didn't help, either. :bigsmile:

I don't want to save lives. I want to end them.

fukmylyf said:
fuckk, how do you guys survive this? I couldn't even get through undergrad.

Crying helps.

Tuttle said:
From my studies I became a little bit germophobic so that didn't help, either. :bigsmile:

Kek. I'm a bit, I just wash my hands after interacting with lots of people.

Tuttle said:
I craved some sort of acceptance and prestige, I suppose, that I thought I would acquire by pursuing that
and you were, indeed, wrong