Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel TV (ITV) videos Reupload.

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
Since ITV has deleted his youtube videos and channel, I have downloaded some of his videos ( the most important ones) and reuploaded them to youtube.
Here you can watch them again if you feel like it.

View: https://youtu.be/lIar3aEOStk

Thank you for your service

Thank you for your service
I am still in the process of reuploading them at the moment. but soon most, if not all of the old videos will be available here.

@OutcompetedByRoomba

@LifeMaxxer @der_komische

Wtf why did he delete his videos

Wtf why did he delete his videos
Upgrade in life & now deleting "sordid" past most likely. Throw everything you stood for out the window once you're in the club.

why would he delete ITV but keep rehab room?

why would he delete ITV but keep rehab room?
Less blackpill, more redpill. Incels are more mainstream now & it's nothing but slander while redpill/lifecoach shit isn't seen as 100% school shooter misogynist trope.

Upgrade in life & now deleting "sordid" past most likely. Throw everything you stood for out the window once you're in the club.
Typical innit? All it takes is a crumb of pussy for them to do a complete 180 on their beliefs

Typical innit? All it takes is a crumb of pussy for them to do a complete 180 on their beliefs
One of many reasons I can't stand humans, bunch of fucking hypocrites & opportunists. Titanic sinks, climb up ladder into rescue boat, pull ladder up behind self & say fuck 'em; many like this.

Good. I'll see if I can get some of the earlier videos uploaded.

Thanks brocel, I was wondering why he privatized his channel all the sudden.

Truly a shame. He put so much effort and nuked it. Im happy I got to see most of the videos before they died

is anyone gonna reupload them

He either got a new better job, ascended, or someone doxxed him or was close to doxxing him.

Its understandable why he would want to delete his channel.

We all gotta eat, pay rent and bills, save for the future, etc...

Thank you, my brother!!

thank you very much

ThumbsUp9

you absolute mogger

Thanks brocel

Not all heroes wear capes.

Great job, our young generation incels needs to be educated. Otherwise they will suffer and go through hell like we did

One of many reasons I can't stand humans, bunch of fucking hypocrites & opportunists. Titanic sinks, climb up ladder into rescue boat, pull ladder up behind self & say fuck 'em; many like this.
Are you fucking serious? Did he really "ascend" and then just shut the door on it all? He can't bury his past. Not after everything that happened. All the videos he made. The people he taught. Even if he tries to forget the blackpill I don't think it will ever truly leave him.

He either got a new better job, ascended, or someone doxxed him or was close to doxxing him.

Its understandable why he would want to delete his channel.

We all gotta eat, pay rent and bills, save for the future, etc...
I hope it wasn't that he ascended and shut it all down. I understand that he probably tried to ascend and that is fine, but to turn his back on all of his subscribers with hardly any word about it isn't a nice thing to do. To anyone.
Obviously if he was scared of getting doxxed or if he got a new job, or deleted it to prepare for his future, I definitely understand.

Are you fucking serious? Did he really "ascend" and then just shut the door on it all? He can't bury his past. Not after everything that happened. All the videos he made. The people he taught. Even if he tries to forget the blackpill I don't think it will ever truly leave him.

I hope it wasn't that he ascended and shut it all down. I understand that he probably tried to ascend and that is fine, but to turn his back on all of his subscribers with hardly any word about it isn't a nice thing to do. To anyone.
Obviously if he was scared of getting doxxed or if he got a new job, or deleted it to prepare for his future, I definitely understand.
If you're talking about rehab room that was ITV (same person right?) he admits he has a gf.

If you're talking about rehab room that was ITV (same person right?) he admits he has a gf.
Oh I didn't really watch the Rehab Room channel so I didn't know that. Wow that's really weird. If he had a gf I wonder why he even bothered to make incel videos in the first place, or why he continued to make them up until recently. Although, I suppose it's possible that he was an incel when he started the channels and then just ascended later.

Oh I didn't really watch the Rehab Room channel so I didn't know that. Wow that's really weird. If he had a gf I wonder why he even bothered to make incel videos in the first place, or why he continued to make them up until recently. Although, I suppose it's possible that he was an incel when he started the channels and then just ascended later.
I think I may be getting mixed up with Tails; that's the one that has gf.