Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel traits: jeopardizing yourself since nothing matters in life

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
I always go near dangerous areas (construction sites, etc) since I hope somehting would fall on me and kill me instantly.

I always go near dangerous areas (construction sites, etc) since I hope somehting would fall on me and kill me instantly.
Huh. You can’t be uglier than me though tbh.

You’ve seen me I’m ugly and lazy AF. I’m too lazy to even study for my tests.
Yes I have but you're Ashkenazi = moggers in the Jewish world.

if youre white then Im automatically uglier than you
Are you brown? What color are your eyes? And damn I’ve never seen a brown kike tbh
Yes I have but you're Ashkenazi = moggers in the Jewish world.
Chadstein exists and yea but literally most kikes are ashkenazi.

I'd rather go out on my own terms then be potentially crippled and not die from a random accident.

Shabani

I also do pretty reckless stuff. But sometimes the thought of not dying instantly but being severely injured and in pain crosses my mind and I get scared

I stopped smoking and started to vape, and i kind of regret it. Im dying slower now.

Incel trait: trying your absolute hardest and still failing miserably, the double standards that you experience being very clear.

Are you brown? What color are your eyes? And damn I’ve never seen a brown kike tbh

Chadstein exists and yea but literally most kikes are ashkenazi.

Kikes are a mutt race, even moreso than Amerimutts.

Its because my ancestors probably fucked ethiopians.

I'm turk, but I'm pretty sure I also have some kike blood, just based on my appearance alone

Nah, normies do that too. Like they drink and smoke because "you gotta die of something".