Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel trait

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
You cheer for the bad guys in movies because you associate the good guys with the state (often police/military/agents in action movies). A state which have done nothing or even bad things to you. Much more so than to normies. Normies always cheer for the good guys because they associate with them.

I felt this when i saw Con Air for the first time today. I hated Nic cages character for trying to stop them getting away to freedom in mexico. I bet to 90% that once convicts=never convicts again in most cases, as they in most cases have learned their lesson. It´s the normies you gotta tail and watch out for as law enforcement.

They just pump out police dramas/tv series in the west now, especially in scandinavia and the UK, to get the normies to pick the big gang´s side (the state) against the Autists/outliers generally speaking.

I’ve never watched a movie before in my life

I don't watch movies tbh

Incel trait: you feel empathy for normies in movies

EVeryone deserves a second shot, just look at steve buscemis character, he was the worst of the bunch so they said, some child killing mass murderer, and yet, in a scene he sits 1 meter from a little girl while away for a bit from the rest of the guys, and he doesnt do anything to her. I think most of ex cons deserve a second chance. That scene proves it. Plus, people dont have a right to critisize people who´ve had a worse upbringing/circumstances than them. Thats definitely the normie way, to put blame on the ones who´ve truly suffered.

I bet to 90% that once convicts=never convicts again in most cases, as they in most cases have learned their lesson. It´s the normies you gotta tail and watch out for as law enforcement.

That isn't true.

But I do agree with the rest of your post.

I’ve never watched a movie before in my life
This

I generally feel happy when I see "normal" people get hurt or die (irl or in fiction). Or when there are famines, wild fires, epidemics, all of them are lifefuel for me. No need to feel sad for people who don't know I exist and would probably hate me for my sub4 nature.

Not really, depends on the movie.