Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait:

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Discord:

>1 ping
>@everyone

Phone:

>3 messages
>2 shitty advertisements and another from work

Steam:

>4 notifications
>All are shitty cards you earned

Any social media thing you use, you're never messaged personality, while most people have a set of friends to keep an eye on, you're not apart of one. Nobody cares about your existence, just like irl.

Last edited:
.co notifications are all we have

do you niggas actually verbally communicate with each other on discord?

jfl if you didnt turn @everyone off

True. i'm in one discord atm and it's a weeb discord. don't know why i joined it because i don't really like weebs tbh
the only people that add and message me are bots jfl

The only texts or calls I ever get are from my Mum or other relatives and I only have 5 contacts in my phone. You're pretty accurate.

I don't use discord tbh too high inhib

i get atm new message all 5 minutes Due to this corona shit, and my colleagues aren’t able to properly install their home office environment. But they never care about me as a person.
It just normies can’t handle deviations in life well and get hysterical.
Chads are annoying as fuck as well, because they all demand to enter the office and proceed with work as usual. They 1. don’t understand that there are males who can’t slay women and 2nd the concept and the life fact of medically weak person seem totally foreign to them.
As an incel you at least now that life can Be just shit.

we don't deserve this :feelsrope:

i get atm new message all 5 minutes Due to this corona shit, and my colleagues aren’t able to properly install their home office environment. But they never care about me as a person.
It just normies can’t handle deviations in life well and get hysterical.
Chads are annoying as fuck as well, because they all demand to enter the office and proceed with work as usual. They 1. don’t understand that there are males who can’t slay women and 2nd the concept and the life fact of medically weak person seem totally foreign to them.
As an incel you at least now that life can Be just shit.
brutal ngl