Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting incel trait: zoomers lifemog the shit out of you

• Thread starter lostinthedesert
  • Start date
lostinthedesert

lostinthedesert

Banned
-
frankly i am jelly of zoomers. oh well gotta accept the consequence of the bad choices i made in life :(

I'm only 21 but people half my age gamermog and NT mog me to death

I’m posting here as a zoomer in high school, while other guys my age (and younger) are fucking prime stacies and enjoy life with friends.

I'm only 21 but people half my age gamermog and NT mog me to death
GTFO you are too young. you still have a CHANCE in uni even if it is slim. post uni (24) is game OVER

lots of zoomer fakcels post here
prob with their gf

GTFO you are too young. you still have a CHANCE in uni even if it is slim. post uni (24) is game OVER
I know there’s no chance at all. Also I’m not going uni (gonna hop on neetbux) and even if I did, I don’t want to date used up roastie college adult sluts.

Only chad ones the number of incels grown and grown with every generation

I know there’s no chance at all. Also I’m not going uni (gonna hop on neetbux) and even if I did, I don’t want to date used up roastie college adult sluts.
you will regret your decision like me you are TALKING to the king of fuck ups right now!

my life is motionless, equivalent to a rotting corpse.

17 and rotting alone, truly is sad how my life differs from my peers just because of my height, race and face
u live in malaysia right

There’s 8 year olds on youtube richer than us.

Impossible. I'd require more qualifications and I am way too anxious and ugly.

frankly i am jelly of zoomers. oh well gotta accept the consequence of the bad choices i made in life :(
I don't regret a single choice I've made. I hate existence and see no way out so why work hard for a life i don't want. I'm happy I saved time not going to college/ moneymaxxing or looksmaxxing. Fuck existing as an incel.

A majority of the people I knew in high school lifemogged the shit out of me. I never had anything like a sweet 16 or a graduation party like everyone else did. Hell, I just got my driver's license, and my folks aren't even gonna buy me a car, I'm going to have to grind for my own, unlike the people who I grew up around, who got a car for their 16th birthday, regardless if it was new or old. Everyone I knew in high school had all of that, while I would sit and rot in my room after school and play TF2 or CS:GO for five hours a day. The Chads within that group got to experience prime teenage years on top of that.