Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: You've only seen a handful of Stacys in your life

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Yes I'm 17, a full fledged youngcel but imagine only seeing 3,4 Stacys over the period of 4-5 years (when I started oglemaxxing), absolutely brootal man :feelsjuice:

And my definition of a Stacy is an under 30 foid with big, natural boobs, 6+/10 face and light skinned.

It's ovER for oglemaxxers like me :feelsseriously:

Stacy is 8/10 at least

my 2nd itis was a legit stacy but she was crazy

At least I saw some Polish females at work with big natural boobs ( even with enormously big boobs ). Very unsettling feeling, some had bigger tits than my head.

At least I saw some Polish females at work with big natural boobs ( even with enormously big boobs ). Very unsettling feeling, some had bigger tits than my head.
Fuck, you are lucky, how are there boobs this big :cryfeels:

Fuck, you are lucky, how are there boobs this big :cryfeels:
It was only a few of them with huge boobs. Mostly, they were typically busty Polish females like this.

A 36247 1259522899
Danuta Lato orig sign

In my Jr high and high school I can remember only 2 hot chicks I would see hotties my age in public but not at school when I went to college at 24 there was more hotties there than a few night clubs combined

In my Jr high and high school I can remember only 2 hot chicks I would see hotties my age in public but not at school when I went to college at 24 there was more hotties there than a few night clubs combined
Strange... Have yet to seen a Stacy in my college

More like lazycel trait. I've worked lots of jobs where lots of customers come through. Right now I work in Hollywood and yes, true stacies are very rare, but you will learn where you can find them more often. Even in Hollywood you can barely find any true Stacies -- they're with very rich men doing stuff that requires more money like riding on a yacht. Gotta get that sick yacht picture for IG.

Yes I'm 17, a full fledged youngcel but imagine only seeing 3,4 Stacys over the period of 4-5 years (when I started oglemaxxing), absolutely brootal man :feelsjuice:

And my definition of a Stacy is an under 30 foid with big, natural boobs, 6+/10 face and light skinned.

It's ovER for oglemaxxers like me :feelsseriously:
Where do you live? Commuting to a wealthy college city is brutal as it’s infested with Stacy’s and Chad’s leeching off their parents and pricing out all the minorities they claim to support. I could see if you were in a rural bumpkin town 6/10+ Stacy’s would be a rarity

Go to Belarus, Poland, Russia, Ukraine. You will see gigastacies riding busses and trains.

Go to Belarus, Poland, Russia, Ukraine. You will see gigastacies riding busses and trains.
How badly would a 5'10.5 khhv ricecel like me be heightmogged in those countries

My head is bigger than their boobs but I always thought boobs that big were implants, maybe it's because I live in riceland
These examples show average busty Polish females, not those with huge tits.
Those with huge tits apparently didn't had any implants because they there mature ( no one heard about any implants during their youth ) + Polish rural population is still very religious and people generally are poor and implants need money.

These examples show average busty Polish females, not those with huge tits.
Those with huge tits apparently didn't had any implants because they there mature ( no one heard about any implants during their youth ) + Polish rural population is still very religious and people generally are poor and implants need money.
What the fuck, so there are natural bigger boobs than the ones you showed? What in the actual fuck :dafuckfeels:

How badly would a 5'10.5 khhv ricecel like me be heightmogged in those countries
By men? Most of the time. By girls? Every 5 or 6 is taller. I'm 5'6 and I was mogged by about 75% of the young girls.

By men? Most of the time. By girls? Every 5 or 6 is taller. I'm 5'6 and I was mogged by about 75% of the young girls.
Brootal for you and me

I rarely saw stacies when living in SF, because most women in urban areas ugly fat subhumans.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back