Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you've never ordered food like pizza n stuff

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Never done it before. Never done Domino's papa John's n all dat shit. Will never know what its like to have takeaway with friends or a gf. I remember on my chad bullies story it was a pic of my oneitis (his gf) having Domino's and they be sitting chillin' on bed n all dat. I will never have dis.

My parents do it for me but I never have done it myself

Why not order delivery to your home?

Its easy to do it through the app

I would never call in to order tho, my phonecall anxiety is the most crippling

You guys 14? Needs to be an age limit tbh

also brutal as fuck snapchat storypill, I swear those are made with the sole purpose of making incels want to rope. I cannot take them anymore either

Its easy to do it through the app

I would never call in to order tho, my phonecall anxiety is the most crippling
I used to have that but I got over it. Dunno how but now I just don't give a shit.

also brutal as fuck snapchat storypill, I swear those are made with the sole purpose of making incels want to rope. I cannot take them anymore either
Insta story. I've never installed Snapchat I have no idea what it is or how it works thankfully.

I really want to eat a good pizza now.

Insta story. I've never installed Snapchat I have no idea what it is or how it works thankfully.
insta but more whore like content. on snapchat the difference would be your oneitis and your bully would be mid kiss in the photo and in lingerie

Jfl never used that app again after being ghosted a few times when i showed my face

I used to have that but I got over it. Dunno how but now I just don't give a shit.

Good for you. I once witnessed my dad cold calling a place to order something and you have to be insanely low inhib to do it

Jfl never used that app again after being ghosted a few times when i showed my face
I still try to ascend on it but it always does me more harm than good mentally I think. All I get snapped are walls and ceiling fans and the stories are giga ERfuel

Good for you. I once witnessed my dad cold calling a place to order something and you have to be insanely low inhib to do it
Maybe it cuz u don't do it as frequently. I don't but once I had to do it like 5 times in one week and that's what helped me get over it.

I still try to ascend on it but it always does me more harm than good mentally I think. All I get snapped are walls and ceiling fans and the stories are giga ERfuel
Goodluck there
Lmao i remember the walls and fans shit i used to do too to maintain muh snap streak

this is stupid as fuck. I've done it plenty of times
Purge all teenagers
i say 17-18 is the limit

anything younger should go to looksmax, they honestly would be better off

@JohnWickCel thoughts?
I don't hate him per se but it's debatable if he should be here. although I don't want him to feel unwelcome either because he has made very good posts. so I'm wishy washy there

i say 17-18 is the limit
Ex incel

For sure any younger than that and they don't really know anything about themselves.
What mystifies me is why anybody would be in such a hurry to rot with us here, like we're the internet's cool kids.

for what its worth a lot of the advice on looksmax is just copes that'd never do shit
It only be good for people with average looks or only slightly below average

erfuel

for what its worth a lot of the advice on looksmax is just copes that'd never do shit
Looksmaxx gave me a 2 page long $10000 shopping list of injections and drugs that would deform my face all to gain like 2 inches and become 5’6 jfl. Just become an Alien theory is real

Looksmaxx gave me a 2 page long $10000 shopping list of injections and drugs that would deform my face all to gain like 2 inches and become 5’6 jfl. Just become an Alien theory is real
lmao what

yeah their advice is such bullshit, i never bother reading anything outside the offtopic forum

There is a difference between being an incel, and not being able to do basic things in life.

@JohnWickCel thoughts?
I don't hate him per se but it's debatable if he should be here. although I don't want him to feel unwelcome either because he has made very good posts. so I'm wishy washy there
I know I'm pretty young but trust me I belong on here. Since kindergarten I've had girls calling me ugly. I won't be on here for much longer anyway.

me and my hapacel friend have a long tradition of going out to eat after school like once a week, its kino tbh. the other day we ordered a pizza and chilled by the side of a creek for like two hours. it was fun

I know I'm pretty young but trust me I belong on here. Since kindergarten I've had girls calling me ugly. I won't be on here for much longer anyway.
trust me dude you're 1000% fine. please, you're already here, no hostility towards you brocel :feelsLSD:

nah. when i’m hungry i get over myself, but thanks to phone apps and no contact delivery i’m not even speaking to one person

Never done it before. Never done Domino's papa John's n all dat shit. Will never know what its like to have takeaway with friends or a gf. I remember on my chad bullies story it was a pic of my oneitis (his gf) having Domino's and they be sitting chillin' on bed n all dat. I will never have dis.
I ordered pizza a couple of times. I literally was frozen with fear while talking but they just wanted the size of the pizza, the toppings and the address to deliver it to. If some sperg like me can do it, anyone can.

I have ordered pizza before and had the place refuse my order

I have never ordered anything either

store pizzas are cheaper but ordering sounds nice since no car

I go to the same pizzeria since I was a child and always ordered the same pizza so they know me well

Also here in italy there aren't the big pizza companies like domino or whatever, every pizzeria is by itself and most of them are managed by one family so everyone knows everyone

im too high inhib to even order a pizza