Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait : You’ve never had a passion

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Guys that had a passion for sports joined their high school sports team. Some guys had a passion for music and became producers or began making music. They molded themselves into individuals. Found things they liked and presented themselves as different.

But no when incels are in highscool, they wore bland clothing. They stay silent and have an uninteresting personality. This is a defense mechanism developed from extreme bullying during crucial developmental years.:cryfeels:

So you become an adult and you have nothing special about you. No interests, nothing unique. :feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Thankfully I still have hentai to control my rape tendencies.

Yep I am currently stemaxxing to wageslave in an IT job not because I am passionate about it but because it has a lot of money. I literally have no interests and have a bland personality.

ldar is my passion

My passion was trying to be popular.

I Chose badly

It's important to find a balance, else you'll find yourself ostracized and rejected. I struggle to make conversations that aren't about my (stereotypically autistic) fixations.

My passion is becoming more monk-warrior like and possibly impregnating a village of third world brown virgins

My passion is hating foids:feelsYall:

Yep I am currently stemaxxing to wageslave in an IT job not because I am passionate about it but because it has a lot of money. I literally have no interests and have a bland personality.

What could I have had passion for?

How having a passion will make my oneitis love me, bro?

If playing videogames is a passion then count me in

i look back at my school friends and the closest thing to a passion they have is anime

im still the best dmc4 player in this forum , propably dmc5 aaswell ( Dante )