Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You’ve never been seen in public with a girl

i mean i have if my mom and grandma count...

What if you are always seen with attractive girls but everyone knows you are friendzoned at best and doesn't have to even question whether you are possibly dating?
This reminds me of another phenomenon. The old roasties at work are nice and talk to me but never ask me if I have a gf or if I’m dating anyone, they just know I’m too ugly.

This reminds me of another phenomenon. The old roasties at work are nice and talk to me but never ask me if I have a gf or if I’m dating anyone, they just know I’m too ugly.
Yep, I would think people here would at least understand this but instead they'd rather fight people for being "more incel." Bluepillers will say something to rationalize it, like no one asks because you never volunteer anything about your private life. But the fact is, they ask men when they see them as someone who could be dating. They will ask if they are married, if they have kids, at least if they have a GF or whatever. For us, they don't need to ask because they just know.