Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: You've had your property stolen in public

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
When i still had my wagiejob, there was this gas station i went to often, they didnt allow any type of bags to be brought in, so i left my handy bag by the trash can right outside everytime i walked in, it always had my clothes from home in it as i was too lazy to change out of my work attire at the end of the day, well one day i went to the gas station, evening time, left my bag out, was inside getting junkfood copes, shortly after i walked out and noticed my bag was GONE, some bitch ass stole it in plain view of the front, and all that was in the bag was my jeans and my plastic merch cup, niggers will literally steal anything without even looking inside the bag, i could have put a pipe bomb or a Russel's viper in the bag and people will just steal the bag without a second thought, so yeah dont leave your shit outside, even locked up bikes arent safe, just drive a car like a good little normie, i dont drive. :feelsbadman:

Never relax around ((them))

someone stole my hand watch before even it was very cheap tho

I brought a bag of sour gummie worms in the fridge to my first job full of yuppie clowns and it was gone by lunchtime fair to say i only lasted 3 months at that joint now in hindsight i should have found the hottest women's shoes that they kept in an informal locker area we had to suit up before i bugged out ;D ugh sooo many femoids shoes left unattended in a non cctv room i should have slid for my gummie worms and crashed out :feelsaww: