Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: You've been permanently banned from social media

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
I was permanently banned from Reddit and Twitter because of my "bad behavior" :feelshaha:. I also had several temporary Facebook bans.

[UWSL][UWSL]Maybe thanks to Elon Musk I can make a triumphant return to Twitter :feelsdevil:[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]
[/UWSL]

i've been shadowbanned on fagstigram for posting gore and homophobia :feelskek: ip shadowbanned lmao

Truecel trait: You don't use social media

same except for the twitter, I never used that

I was never banned because I don't have socials

Kek my twitch account was banned for supposedly harassing bitches.
And only because I made angry a fat streamer bitch.

I was permanently banned from Reddit and Twitter because of my "bad behavior" :feelshaha:. I also had several temporary Facebook bans.

[UWSL][UWSL]Maybe thanks to Elon Musk I can make a triumphant return to Twitter :feelsdevil:[/UWSL][/UWSL]
I was IP permabanned from reddit. I was banned from one non-political subreddit for milquetoast criticism of BLM after they made a BLM post and promoted Robin DiAngelo. I was banned from another subreddit for saying a guy seemed like a fag after he insulted me first and the gay mod got offended. Then I deliberately harassed the mod of that subreddit for fucking with me. If I want to use reddit for anything now I juse use TOR.

Im Perma banned from 4chan. Did get banned from Reddit but made a new account

I only use reddit to browse "r/drug gardening"

I don't use big centralized garbage like reddit or twitter so I've never had to deal with banning.

Ive been shadowbanned on JewTube

Been banned from Reddit for issuing violence towards a member of IT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back