Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: You've been Isolated so long you've lost sense of reality.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
You're in your head 24/7, you're constantly wondering why people are saying the things they do. You are confused why people find videos funny, you never laugh. You no longer see the ground and can comprehend the reality and environment around you. You are constantly confused why people have different and almost entirely different reactions to things to you. Everything is meaningless, you dont care about your relationships with people. Your room is your world. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
This. And I've immersed my self in fantasy for so long that I'm afraid to go back to reality, it's like sunk cost fallacy.

Yup. And forget about getting out of this funk. You are now trapped.

If you try to succeed in the world you will be laughed at as a weird faggot loser.

The damage has been done

Ever since my worldview has been crushed, I barely leave the house anymore. Im too demoralized to improve my life I simply LDAR since its all that I can do

I’ve been slowly losing sense of reality. The other day I was convinced that it was Tuesday while in fact it was Monday. It wasn’t me forgetting what day it was but genuinely believing it was Tuesday and took me like 10 mins to realize it was a Monday. It might not mean much but I’ve never felt like that in my life before, felt surreal.
That's how it starts :feelsLSD:

We were fed lies all through school. Let's be real we never had a firm grip on reality to begin with. Isolation just makes it 100x worse.

Ever since my worldview has been crushed, I barely leave the house anymore. Im too demoralized to improve my life I simply LDAR since its all that I can do

At least im safe inside my mind :smonk:

Bildschirmfoto 2021 08 16 um 173657
Bildschirmfoto 2021 08 11 um 120332

The life in my head are way better anyways :feelsaww:

I'm constantly in my head.

this world favours luck , fat woman , and things that are out of your controll ( genetics / wealth = Luck )

ofc you will start to question shit , how people can work 9 hours a day for 5 days straight . and do it again next week

how they are willingly buying water and be dependant on someone else to give them Money

How certain People Print Money out of there ass , and everyone dosnt bet an Eye

etc.

Realitys sence is skewed and im certain you will get a Second Chance after this .

Only times I go out is to go to college and to buy shit in the supermarket
I still wonder how the hell are people getting more and more cucked by the day irl, even in the bus station today a rando foid got compliments by the driver for doing literally nothing. Fuck this gay ass society, I damn near feel ashamed of sharing the same species as the human race.

Same. I can't even fucking feel things anymore. I fucking hate watching edits with music because I don't understand what they are supposed to be. Are they supposed to make me feel an emotion? The only emotion I feel is emptiness.

You're in your head 24/7, you're constantly wondering why people are saying the things they do. You are confused why people find videos funny, you never laugh. You no longer see the ground and can comprehend the reality and environment around you. You are constantly confused why people have different and almost entirely different reactions to things to you. Everything is meaningless, you dont care about your relationships with people. Your room is your world. :feelsdevil:
same. honestly you can't come back from isolation. when you get this far you are just broken. nothing will save you. try again in the next life :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: