Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You've been gangstalked by co workers

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
I have people in my city following me from job to job trying to badmouth me. It's pretty pathetic. I guess they hate a subhuman making a living

Nobody wants to look at me let alone follow :feelsseriously:

Aww, Sweet! A Schizo Thread! | Know Your Meme

Mental Health GIF by By Sauts // Alex Sautter

The real incel trait is your own co workers not knowing your name despite working there for years.

Gangstalkers is something you have to accept, either leave a very scattered and vague trail that can't be traced back to you. A tactic when you're followed by the CIA is to leave misinformation, the last thing you want them to know is that you know, that you're being watched by them.

Another piece of advice is to confort them, but not head-on. You have to do so carefully, with stealth, and with guile.

In a much different situation, "Yes".

Gangstalkers is something you have to accept, either leave a very scattered and vague trail that can't be traced back to you. A tactic when you're followed by the CIA is to leave misinformation, the last thing you want them to know is that you know, that you're being watched by them.

Another piece of advice is to confort them, but not head-on. You have to do so carefully, with stealth, and with guile.
Nah they hate me because I'm low inhib and told my abusive bosses and co workers to fuck off

Ok listen very carefully OP. This is serious.

What you are dealing with is demons. They are attracted by intense negative emotions like loneliness and hatred.

To get rid of them you have to get rid of what causes you distress in your life. Research about how to open your chakras.

And whatever you do, NEVER talk to them. Not a single word. In fact, don't even look at them. The more you acknowledge them, the more powerful they get. Good luck.

Nope. they made fun of me for my looks
You should've reported them to higherups, or attacked them where it hurts. Either I can suggest going E R but that may or may be in your favor.

You should've reported them to higherups, or attacked them where it hurts. Either I can suggest going E R but that may or may be in your favor.
hahaha nah brotha because what you dont understand. Even HR hates me. I got targets on my back bro. I wish all incels were low inhib like me

What you are dealing with is demons. They are attracted by intense negative emotions like loneliness and hatred.

To get rid of them you have to get rid of what causes you distress in your life. Research about how to open your chakras.

And whatever you do, NEVER talk to them. Not a single word. In fact, don't even look at them. The more you acknowledge them, the more powerful they get. Good luck.
Thanks, the nurse at my doctor's office told me that this can get rid of my autism and depression!

can I pm you about this? I'm really curious about your theories.

hahaha nah brotha because what you dont understand. Even HR hates me. I got targets on my back bro. I wish all incels were low inhib like me
Did you send an abusive email to them and insult them? If so you're fucked. You've given ammunition to normies as an ugly male, you're done for.

can I pm you about this? I'm really curious about your theories.
If you really have to. But I think here is fine too, most users here are based. Maybe they have interesting thoughts as well.

100% - Permaban Sent him a request for information about a post where he says its not his first time here indicating he could be a possible alt and he sent me back a video of a man defecating on a child. So its pretty obvious he's just another troll that
Nah at this point, that's not being ballsy you just handled the situation wrong. You should've initially reported them, and if not to HR then to corporate.

Because I passively-aggressively harassed this FtM at one of my prior jobs and nothing happened to me, and this tranny even knew I didn't like her. It was one of those places that if that tranny reported me, I would've definitely been punished for it. So either you're not threatening enough or maybe you took a joke too seriously and you made a mountain out of an anthill.

Did you send an abusive email to them and insult them? If so you're fucked. You've given ammunition to normies as an ugly male, you're done for.
Man you don’t understand though this is like a fun game to me. I love to see how agitated I make them just by exisiting. They will never win
If you really have to. But I think here is fine too, most users here are based. Maybe they have interesting thoughts as well.
Okay so I’ve heard that usually non successful people will do this. Kind of like a crab bucket mentality. Is that what you mean? I’m not exactly killing it at life though lol

Schizomaxxing

Me too. They gangstalk me so bad I am unable to even have a job