Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You've been gangstalked by co workers

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
9d 8h 37m
I have people in my city following me from job to job trying to badmouth me. It's pretty pathetic. I guess they hate a subhuman making a living

Kuuro

Kuuro

Veteran
★★★★
17d 2h 10m
Nobody wants to look at me let alone follow :feelsseriously:

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
63d 21h 13m

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★
29d 21h 30m
The real incel trait is your own co workers not knowing your name despite working there for years.

IvoryTower

IvoryTower

Banned
-
16h 42m
Gangstalkers is something you have to accept, either leave a very scattered and vague trail that can't be traced back to you. A tactic when you're followed by the CIA is to leave misinformation, the last thing you want them to know is that you know, that you're being watched by them.

Another piece of advice is to confort them, but not head-on. You have to do so carefully, with stealth, and with guile.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
56d 1h 58m
In a much different situation, "Yes".

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
9d 8h 37m
IvoryTower said:
Gangstalkers is something you have to accept, either leave a very scattered and vague trail that can't be traced back to you. A tactic when you're followed by the CIA is to leave misinformation, the last thing you want them to know is that you know, that you're being watched by them.

Another piece of advice is to confort them, but not head-on. You have to do so carefully, with stealth, and with guile.
Nah they hate me because I'm low inhib and told my abusive bosses and co workers to fuck off

IvoryTower

IvoryTower

Banned
-
16h 42m
Canto58 said:
Nah they hate me because I'm low inhib and told my abusive bosses and co workers to fuck off
Ok man that's your fault.

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
9d 8h 37m
IvoryTower said:
Ok man that's your fault.
Nope. they made fun of me for my looks

Meus

Meus

God
-
113d 1h 55m
Ok listen very carefully OP. This is serious.

What you are dealing with is demons. They are attracted by intense negative emotions like loneliness and hatred.

To get rid of them you have to get rid of what causes you distress in your life. Research about how to open your chakras.

And whatever you do, NEVER talk to them. Not a single word. In fact, don't even look at them. The more you acknowledge them, the more powerful they get. Good luck.

IvoryTower

IvoryTower

Banned
-
16h 42m
Canto58 said:
Nope. they made fun of me for my looks
You should've reported them to higherups, or attacked them where it hurts. Either I can suggest going E R but that may or may be in your favor.

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
9d 8h 37m
IvoryTower said:
You should've reported them to higherups, or attacked them where it hurts. Either I can suggest going E R but that may or may be in your favor.
hahaha nah brotha because what you dont understand. Even HR hates me. I got targets on my back bro. I wish all incels were low inhib like me

tenta

tenta

blocking out the negatives teehee
★★★★
27d 21h 9m
Meus said:

What you are dealing with is demons. They are attracted by intense negative emotions like loneliness and hatred.

To get rid of them you have to get rid of what causes you distress in your life. Research about how to open your chakras.

And whatever you do, NEVER talk to them. Not a single word. In fact, don't even look at them. The more you acknowledge them, the more powerful they get. Good luck.
Thanks, the nurse at my doctor's office told me that this can get rid of my autism and depression!

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
9d 8h 37m
Meus said:

can I pm you about this? I'm really curious about your theories.

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Mïłk Çöñśúmėr
★★★★
34d 13h 37m
Canto58 said:
Wonder why they don’t like you :lul::lul:

tenta

tenta

blocking out the negatives teehee
★★★★
27d 21h 9m
Canto58 said:
hahaha nah brotha because what you dont understand. Even HR hates me. I got targets on my back bro. I wish all incels were low inhib like me
Did you send an abusive email to them and insult them? If so you're fucked. You've given ammunition to normies as an ugly male, you're done for.

Meus

Meus

God
-
113d 1h 55m
Canto58 said:
can I pm you about this? I'm really curious about your theories.
If you really have to. But I think here is fine too, most users here are based. Maybe they have interesting thoughts as well.

IvoryTower

IvoryTower

Banned
-
16h 42m
100% - Permaban Sent him a request for information about a post where he says its not his first time here indicating he could be a possible alt and he sent me back a video of a man defecating on a child. So its pretty obvious he's just another troll that
Canto58 said:
Nah at this point, that's not being ballsy you just handled the situation wrong. You should've initially reported them, and if not to HR then to corporate.

Because I passively-aggressively harassed this FtM at one of my prior jobs and nothing happened to me, and this tranny even knew I didn't like her. It was one of those places that if that tranny reported me, I would've definitely been punished for it. So either you're not threatening enough or maybe you took a joke too seriously and you made a mountain out of an anthill.

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
9d 8h 37m
tenta said:
Did you send an abusive email to them and insult them? If so you're fucked. You've given ammunition to normies as an ugly male, you're done for.
Man you don’t understand though this is like a fun game to me. I love to see how agitated I make them just by exisiting. They will never win
Meus said:
If you really have to. But I think here is fine too, most users here are based. Maybe they have interesting thoughts as well.
Okay so I’ve heard that usually non successful people will do this. Kind of like a crab bucket mentality. Is that what you mean? I’m not exactly killing it at life though lol

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
79d 21h 3m
Schizomaxxing

W

worthlessloser26

Officer
★★★★★
54d 20h 58m
Me too. They gangstalk me so bad I am unable to even have a job

shape1
shape2
shape3