Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Youre parents convinced you grades matter

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
I was a straight A and B student all throughout school and guess what that got me? Still being a poorcel. My sister and cousin are both doing better than me just coasting through life and having my mom pay for her tuition and not mine cause she hated me. I'm even doing well in college and it means nothing:fuk:. You know what means something in life kids? Money and looks and having a vagina

I always got abysmal grades, I never tried though. If I did, i'd probably be around average.

I was the smartest kid in my classes and my entire school, I got the best grades every year and my "parents" didn't give a single shit, they just hated me no matter what I did, they'd beat me if I did well and beat me if I didn't do well.

No Grades for your face

I was a straight A and B student all throughout school and guess what that got me? Still being a poorcel. My sister and cousin are both doing better than me just coasting through life and having my mom pay for her tuition and not mine cause she hated me. I'm even doing well in college and it means nothing:fuk:. You know what means something in life kids? Money and looks and having a vagina
Sucks

I stopped trying because there is no reward for consistently doing well and ways to pass without doing much work. What are they gonna do? Hit me? Talk? I already ignore most of what they say and do.

No grades for your facial subhumanity. Chad doesn't give a single fuck about studying and ends up as a male model, who makes millions just for walking in clothes, meanwhile you work on some wageslave job

very relatable, no grades for our inkwelldom:fuk::fuk: