Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait you're bloodline and or last name is ending.

Yep, all cousins are foids and my brother is a literal degenerate faggot. There hasn't been a family last name carrying over in our family for generations though as we used a naming convention put in place by my birth country
Your brother is gay?

Yes, because men and women are too different. Men and women are meant to fuck each other to reproduce and get attached to each other to raise a kids together. Guys that say they can be are blue pillers :bluepill:
For sure. I could never be just friends with a woman. That's some of the most cucked shit ever

Your brother is gay?
Yep. Didn't get as bad of genetics as I did looks wise but he has BPD and bipolar and is gay. Thankfully I haven't had contact with him in like 7 years because my whole family disowned him over drug use and theft but thats a whole other can of worms.

Nah got mine from a shitty little island in the North Atlantic ocean. The traditional naming system stayed in place while everywhere else took up normal names and now we have the dumbest shit for our last names depending on what your fathers first name was.

My race going back 40000 years is ending with my generation @cleftpalatecel

Yep. Didn't get as bad of genetics as I did looks wise but he has BPD and bipolar and is gay. Thankfully I haven't had contact with him in like 7 years because my whole family disowned him over drug use and theft but thats a whole other can of worms.
WTF

How old are you and what age did your brother get diagnosed?

“zhang” “wang” “huang” “yang” all these last names won’t exist in 100 years.

How old are you and what age did your brother get diagnosed?
I am 29, brother got diagnosed when I was 25 but I had already cut off contact personally from him when I moved away from my family. Found out through my Dad and he finally kicked him out after he tried to choke my Mom out when she found him stealing things to fuel a GHB and Meth habit he had developed. All I know is there's a crazy dark side to the gay "community" and I'm happy I won't hear about or from him again until he presumably dies from an overdose.

Nah got mine from a shitty little island in the North Atlantic ocean. The traditional naming system stayed in place while everywhere else took up normal names and now we have the dumbest shit for our last names depending on what your fathers first name was.
*****son?

*****son?
Yeah pretty much, mine comes with two S's (Don't give a shit if this is enough to dox me at this point lol). Honestly nice though because nobody in my family cares about lineage.

Yeah pretty much, mine comes with two S's (Don't give a shit if this is enough to dox me at this point lol). Honestly nice though because nobody in my family cares about lineage.
Man that's some outdated viking shit.

Man that's some outdated viking shit.
I know but back there everyone would literally have the same last name because everyone is third cousins at this point lol. I think that was the reason they decided to make it the official system, so you wouldn't be weirded out if you married someone with the same last name as you,

My cousins are foids and I won't be having kids. What I mean is you're given last name not that people don't share them in unrelated bloodlines obviously.
my family name once was respectable. I hate to be the end.

My cousins are foids and I won't be having kids. What I mean is you're given last name not that people don't share them in unrelated bloodlines obviously.
My last name is shared by 1 other family in my extended family and they have a son so the last name will be fine. It's not a common name for my ethnicity but it's also not super rare so it will survive. I am however the only male son in my immediate family and the only grandson on my paternal side.