Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You're Always A Background Character

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Here's a massive trait that it you have, you are probably incel. Everywhere you go, you're always a side character and treated as an NPC. People only talk to you when they need something and otherwise just leave you alone. They don't really think about you or care about you and you barely have any friends. You're essentially just an extra in the movie to fill up background space whilst Chad and Stacy are the main characters of the story who are loved by everyone.

I’m the protagonist.

Basically me with my family

i deadass think i am an npc. i drive an npc car, have no close friends, left school for 2 years randomly and no one messaged me, have default pfp, literally no one knows who i am lmao.

I’m a background character in my own life

The opposite. NPC gets talked to since most games doesn't program active NPCs.

Iron is a metal.

Fire is hot and has the ailment of Burning "

Cope. I am the villain that who wins in the end. You know what I mean :feelsthink:

Normgroids are true NPCs in essense tbh. They're mere slaves, who obediently follow whatever their jewish overlords promote, like feminism, liberalism etc, without ever questioning any of it.

Someone i knew from highschool messaged me recently solely because he hit rock bottom and was losing/hanging out less with friends

Incel trait: you make incel trait threads

I'm the tritagonist gone villan

I'd like to see myself as a writer, not a character at all, I just watch and see what happens and I dream about a beautiful future with my oneitis (that will never happen)

Fark them all.

View: https://youtu.be/IkUPiI-8GrM

Granny can’t feed cat.

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

View: https://youtu.be/pWKJREwDAjw

. You're essentially just an extra in the movie to fill up background space whilst Chad and Stacy are the main characters of the story who are loved by everyone.
this. Our life dreams and fulfillments are dismissed and silenced entirely so chad can have his crazy plot line.

i deadass think i am an npc. i drive an npc car, have no close friends, left school for 2 years randomly and no one messaged me, have default pfp, literally no one knows who i am lmao.
same
having no social media makes you a nobody basically, but at least you have an advantage over those who do if you ever get in trouble with some doxxing faggot

I'm the loser.

An obliterating description

You are fbi agent, no doubt

I'm basically an NPC in Chad and Stacy's adventures. I'm not even one of those memorable NPCs that directs the player on quests or exposits interesting dialogue. I'm comparable to one of the random GTA pedestrians that players torment when they're bored. :fuk:

either a background character or nothing

The feeling of being an insignificant part of the environment, brutal

They only notice you if you are low inhib like ER