Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel Trait: Your uncle didn't molest you

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
We've always keep hearing about why being ugly subhuman abomination is pretty much death sentence to any person.
However, there can be some good parts about being so abysmally ugly.
One of these is that your uncle never molested you as a kid.

I don't know if it's just me, but it seems to becoming a common tale about dudes getting molested by some pedophile uncle,
It's hard to know whether this has always been common or if more people are just coming out about the issue.
But what we do know that most ugly adults were most likely ugly kids as well, and the blackpill actually saved us from potential molestation by predatory uncles.

So to post something positive once in a while, I guess we can at least be happy we weren't molested by pedophile uncles.
And I think we can all say cheers to that.

Leafy on Twitter: "Elliot fucking rogers dude… "

:feelsree: @Diocel :chad::banhammer:
your fakeceldom is exposed :feelshaha:

brutal too ugly to be molested pill

I thought it was a joke

None of my uncles did.

One is was busy beating his wife and the other was committing crimes, the rest are too young to be molesting me.
Based family :feelsYall:
:feelscomfy:

This reminds me of Mac from its always Sunny in Philadelphia getting insecure because his gym coach molested everyone else in elementary except him.

Chad child only

More like you had normal relatives. I doubt pedos care about looks, they just wanna touch little kids.

And why the fuck are all those stories about being molested by uncle always from USA?

I thought it was a joke
They always think it’s a joke, until they get molested.

This reminds me of Mac from its always Sunny in Philadelphia getting insecure because his gym coach molested everyone else in elementary except him.
:lul:
Never beard of that, but that reminds me of a south park episode where the counsellor wasn’t molested by his dad.

More like you had normal relatives. I doubt pedos care about looks, they just wanna touch little kids.

And why the fuck are all those stories about being molested by uncle always from USA?
Cope, chad/normie child only

can't get molested by your uncle if you never had one theory.
@Copexodius Maximus also change your AVI to the .gif version nigger.

some incels looked cute as kids, only to end as ugly manlets by puberty

I was molested by pedo doctor tho, does that mean I'm chad? :chad:

can't get molested by your uncle if you never had one theory.
@Copexodius Maximus also change your AVI to the .gif version nigger.
I tried but the nigger keeps saying something “sorry, there was an error. Try again later sweetie”. Can you help a sad sack of shit like me?
I was molested by pedo doctor tho, does that mean I'm chad? :chad:
Chads.is strikes again

Robert Redford Nod GIF

some incels looked cute as kids, only to end as ugly manlets by puberty
True, but some people would still say volcel cause they didnt slay as kids jfl

Last edited:
I tried but the nigger keeps saying something “sorry, there was an error. Try again later sweetie”. Can you help a sad sack of shit like me?
weird.
I guess the one in my sig file size is to large for AVIs, you could try to find a different one online that's more compressed mayb.

All my uncles are in EuROPE, Saudi Arabia construction slave merchants, and back home in Bangladesh.

All my uncles are in EuROPE, Saudi Arabia construction slave merchants, and back home in Bangladesh.
Beyond over for curries, that they are even slaves for sand niggers. The negative halo is reaching negative infinity.

Tfw no molestation

Lol, I don't think it can help. Btw, most kids look normal. Like, they're not bald or balding. Having a small jaw as a kid is considered fine. Being short (even among kids of your age) is also fine. What else? I dunno. So, that's why some incels kissed girls at a very young age, for instance.
Fuck. My teeth were much better when I was 7. They were white and not fucked up. I was tall as a kid.

Last edited:
Tfw no molestation
:lul::lul::lul:

Lol, I don't think it can help. Btw, most kids look normal. Like, they're not bald or balding. Having a small jaw as a kid is considered fine. Being short (even among kids of your age) is also fine. What else? I dunno. So, that's why some incels kissed girls at a very young age, for instance.
Fuck. My teeth were much better when I was 7. They were white and not fucked up. I was tall as a kid.
Meanwhile truecels never had a chance

I've never had a chance. As I got older, I became more fat and ugly. I can't say I was handsome as a kid.
Btw, all my bones haven't changed since I was 14. So, yeah, I've definitely been an incel since that age. I was fat until I turned 17. I've been skinny fat since then.

I've never had a chance. As I got older, I became more fat and ugly. I can't say I was handsome as a kid.
Btw, all my bones haven't changed since I was 14. So, yeah, I've definitely been an incel since that age. I was fat until I turned 17. I've been skinny fat since then.
I’ve been fat my whole life and stopped growing when I was 12

I’ve been fat my whole life and stopped growing when I was 12
That sucks.
Btw, I remember something from my childhood: a guy said: "Are you a girl or a boy?" (I was 7 then. Honestly, I don't think I looked like a girl and my hair always was short) and here's another one: another guy said: "You sound like a girl" (I was 9-10 then. My voice still sounds kinda gay/soy, but I sound like a guy).

I was too ugly for someone to molest me. :)

That sucks.
Btw, I remember something from my childhood: a guy said: "Are you a girl or a boy?" (I was 7 then. Honestly, I don't think I looked like a girl and my hair always was short) and here's another one: another guy said: "You sound like a girl" (I was 9-10 then. My voice still sounds kinda gay/soy, but I sound like a guy).
Luckily for you, it seems boys get molested way more than girls. Idk if it’s true, but it just seems like it.

I was too ugly for someone to molest me. :)
Saved then

tfw you will neva molestaaaaaaaaaaa

Adding this to the megathread if I haven’t done so already

I doubt that. I remember on r/braincels one of us said he was raped by some dude in an alley.

Adding this to the megathread if I haven’t done so already
What megathread?

I doubt that. I remember on r/braincels one of us said he was raped by some dude in an alley.
Mogger chadlet who grew up into a mentalcel. Also, it wasn’t his uncle either, so post still stands.

What megathread?

Mogger chadlet who grew up into a mentalcel. Also, it wasn’t his uncle either, so post still stands.
The one and only incel trait megathread of course

Some of us were just born to rope.:feelsrope:
:fuk: Never began for us

The one and only incel trait megathread of course

Couldnt find it in there. It’s over

i was abused and beaten by my mother.

I loved that southpark episode

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4