Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: your Snapchat contacts list is full of people who ignored your friend request

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
90 percent are just people who have ignored me. I was even sitting next to a girl when she opened up her phone and ignored my friend request. It’s over, can’t even socialcirclemaxx :dafuckfeels::blackpill:

Incel trait: no snapchat

90 percent are just people who have ignored me. I was even sitting next to a girl when she opened up her phone and ignored my friend request. It’s over, can’t even socialcirclemaxx :dafuckfeels::blackpill:
What incel even uses snapchat.

I have it, but hardly ever get the opportunity to use it
My point is, why do you even have it if you are an incel (outside of business). For example, I don't use facebook, but I have an account because it's required if you want to create facebook ads, etc. I may create an instagram at some point for the same reason, but I will never just randomly get a social media account "just because", because there's no benefit to me and I know I won't get an social advantages from it.

Lmao at using SnapChad

My point is, why do you even have it if you are an incel (outside of business). For example, I don't use facebook, but I have an account because it's required if you want to create facebook ads, etc. I may create an instagram at some point for the same reason, but I will never just randomly get a social media account "just because", because there's no benefit to me and I know I won't get an social advantages from it.
Because I’m fairly young, so I’m still trying. I just made an account to see if anything good could come of it.

I don't use snapchat. Its for chads.

Because I’m fairly young, so I’m still trying. I just made an account to see if anything good could come of it.
Oh, makes sense. But if you are fairly young, there's no reason for you to be here yet. It doesn't make sense to take the "half in half out" approach. You have to be all in.

Browsing in incel forum and discouraging yourself while you are trying to make it as a normie, may just end up causing a "self fulfilling prophecy", as the things you read here may influence your thoughts, words, social skills, etc.

Trying to be social like normies when you have chosen the path of an incel, may just end up causing stress, depression, and worse, you playing some ridiculous balancing act of being partially blue pilled and partially black pilled, trying to pick and choose what suits your sentiments.

Depending on how young you are you may just get a growth spurt and then your entire life changes, and now you'll want to laugh off this entire thing as "a phase".

It’s over for retard-cels

Truecel trait: you don't even have Snapchat nor do you know what it even is for.

Incel trait would be not having it at all.

your Snapchat contacts​

I've literally never used Snapchat, like ever. Not planning on either as it's a really stupid concept. :society:

Mogs the fuck out of me by having a snapchat

Incel trait: you're invisible on social media except when you post a comment that stir things up

Snapchat is for normshits.

I don't have a single woman as a contact on my Snapchat. Just a few old male friends that don't hangout with me anymore.

This and filled with people who unadded me.

Fucking hate snapchat man. Like you, I kept an account in hopes something good could come of it, but it only mogs the shit out of me.
I get very depressed when i see people have unadded me. I feel your pain. That shit is not for us

Imagine using any normal social media :feelswhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back