Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel trait : Your sister doesn’t call you for help

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
Normally when your sister has problems, like fights , breakups with BFs , needs advice with men etc; they call their brother for help , but my sister never she either called friends or my older brothers who mog me. She used to pretend that I’m not her brother around her friends. Ignores me and even makes fun of me sometimes

How many siblings do you have? I am only child and wish I had siblings

having a sister is brutal atleast in my case
If i had a sister I would try to observe her, the msn she likes, try to mimic that and also hit on her friends

brutal. that your own family marginalizes you

Based, fuck that sexhaver bitch, her problems, she should fuck up and suck them like a strong, independent toilet she is

. She used to pretend that I’m not her brother around her friends. Ignores me and even makes fun of me sometimes
Mine does this too, she really doesn't like her friends knowing we're related and doesn't speak to me. If her friends are over at the house she'll usher them around so we don't cross paths. She deleted all photos with me in them off her social media.

You know, my sister has a big group of friends. I have a chad cousin. So my mom‘s like, “I’m sure your friends would like to meet your cousin, he’s cute.” But she never said that about me. Yeah yeah, she tells me I’m handsome (just a lame fucking platitude to make me feel good), yet would never say her friends want to meet me. In Highschool 7 years ago, these friends laughed about me among each other because of my looks. Yes, I’m a 1

Do not have, do not want.