Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: your screen time is 12h+

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
200.gif

I'm willing to bet foids have a higher screen time than incels

I have averaged 13 hours, 44 minutes of screen time per day since I purchased my OLED.

No, they eat in restaurants, suck chads, go to the gym, have good lifes. This takes times.
cope the average foid lives online

I'm willing to bet foids have a higher screen time than incels
Yes, I would say that's likely. Even more than my 13:44 on my monitor, since I use my phone maybe 1 minute per week for ordering coffee.

Millennial and younger women are ALWAYS on their phone.

Yes, I would say that's likely. Even more than my 13:44 on my monitor, since I use my phone maybe 1 minute per week for ordering coffee.

Bruh ordering coffee is a foid trait, get yourself a coffee and brew machine

Bruh ordering coffee is a foid trait, get yourself a coffee and brew machine
I have one, I drink liters of coffee per day.

I also like walking to my local coffee shop. It gives me motivation to go outside, especially during winter.

Yeah it was 16+ hours in the height of my postmaxxing, now its 10-13 hours as i now also take some time to play some games.

Still average of 13, meaning i still spend more than half my waking hours on phone. Still feels like nothing tbh. My longest time was 19 hours when i couldn't sleep and only slept for a few hours

Rowan do the thug shake

surprised you haven't got burn in
7000 hours on mine and no signs of burn-in.

I think burn-in is only a significant problem on the first OLED models.

how old is your OLED? Do you use it to display static content or rather stuff like games?
Lifefuel for electrocopers tbh

I play runescape and go on .is all day.

how old is your OLED? Do you use it to display static content or rather stuff like games?
Lifefuel for electrocopers tbh
Bought it June 2022. I use it for everything. I do precautions, though... dark mode everything, blank black background, shut off after 10 minutes of inactivity, dimming settings, etc...