Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Your parents were young and dumb when they got you

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
They were fucking retards, yet they procreated jfl. My dad didn't have a fucking job. Only people who can AFFORD a child should fucking have one.

A child isn't like a fucking dog, you can get simply on a fucking whim. Needless to say I was poor and was status mogged by fucking every kid.

I guarantee you I'm far more competent and mature than my parents where at my age and I'm an unwanted, kissless incel who never had a gf. :feelskek: Yet THEY procreated. Can't make this shit up. :feelshaha: You really need only looks and nothing else to breed.

Btw. My dad is normie and NT to the max unlike me, so that explains why he procreated. Normies have that fucking fake confidence that seems cringe to us.

Last edited:
They were fucking retards, yet they procreated jfl. My dad didn't have a fucking job. Only people who can AFFORD a child should fucking have one.

A child isn't like a fucking dog, you can get simply on a fucking whim. Needless to say I was poor and was status mogged by fucking every kid.

I guarantee you I'm far more competent and mature than my parents where at my age and I'm an unwanted, kissless incel who never had a gf. :feelskek: Can't make this shit up. :feelshaha:
Welcome to humanity :feelsbadman:

My parents were degenerates who had my older sister at 17.

I hate when kids statusmogged me just like that: they would ask what job my father does just to quickly feel superior to me at lunch.
Can't you see by my clothing you fuckers.:feelsree:

Both my parents are dumb, but my father is really educated with a master's from Chittagong, one of my country's best public universities. Sad that he ended up as a taxi driver in NYC while all his classmates became corrupt bureaucrats with children racing Mercedes in Gulshan, where they buy properties for 100,000's of USD in one of poorest shitholes in the world.

85 BDT=1 USD.

Curries should stop caring about politics and religion and starting hanging these old, corrupt bureaucrats. Only then can South Asia be a superpower.

@Lookscel thoughts about this, being that you actually live in curry land?

Last edited:
Truecel trait: both of your parents where old when they had you and still managed to mismanage their money so you ended up the poor kid nonetheless.

Truecel trait: both of your parents where old when they had you and still managed to mismanage their money so you ended up the poor kid nonetheless.
:yes:

incel trait: your parents were older than the usual fertility rate when they had you thus you were destined to have autism, aspergers, and/or any mental hiccup that makes you genetically inferior to average normies

My mother was 27 and my father 29 when they got me

incel trait: your parents were older than the usual fertility rate when they had you thus you were destined to have autism, aspergers, and/or any mental hiccup that makes you genetically inferior to average normies

I guarantee you I'm far more competent and mature than my parents where at my age and I'm an unwanted, kissless incel who never had a gf. :feelskek: Yet THEY procreated. Can't make this shit up. :feelshaha: You really need only looks and nothing else to breed.

Btw. My dad is normie and NT to the max unlike me, so that explains why he procreated. Normies have that fucking fake confidence that seems cringe to us.
my parents were old and dumb 35+ when they had me. :feelsree:
applies to me. mother had to be low IQ schizo who failed to graduate highschool at that too. 4'10 too :feelsree::feelsree:. how much bad luck can a nigga have :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

Last edited:
I'm 18, my sister is 5'10 with 7/10 face, she probably mogs you as she mogs me
Need pics. Also How would a trade work? Tall sexy foids like that don't like short ugly guys like me.

My sister's 5'2 with a small waist, D cups and above average looking face and small chin. And she's very irish looking.

Need pics. Also How would a trade work? Tall sexy foids like that don't like short ugly guys like me.

My sister's 5'2 with a small waist, D cups and above average looking face and small chin. And she's very irish looking.
Check pm's.

Fuck my life :cryfeels:

Quite the opposite. My parents had me when they were in their late 30s-early 40s. I feel like those specific circumstances made me become diagnosed with autism at a young age. Though they never got along, they still race mixed and made me, all the while fighting every single fucking day about the most menial bullshit. So yeah, I would say to some extent, they were dumb.
Sad that he ended up as a taxi driver in NYC
Don't taxi drivers make six figures in NYC, or am I wrong?

tbh

Quite the opposite. My parents had me when they were in their late 30s-early 40s. I feel like those specific circumstances made me become diagnosed with autism at a young age. Though they never got along, they still race mixed and made me, all the while fighting every single fucking day about the most menial bullshit. So yeah, I would say to some extent, they were dumb.

Don't taxi drivers make six figures in NYC, or am I wrong?
Used to make 6 figures, 5-10 years ago, and that six-figure amount isn't net income: a lot is paid to the loans to have a taxi medallion (permit that once cost a million dollars), taxes, tolls, and maintenance which meant a lower-middle-class lifestyle. Ever since Uber came around and recently with Corona, my family is just underneath the poverty line. I have to wear my father's shirts because he doesn't have a lot of money and is working 12 hrs a day 6 days a week.

I hope that faggot Travis Kalanick, Uber founder, gets a rape accusation or a large divorce settlement sooner or later: he deserves his life to be ruined for destroying mine. :feelsree::feelsree:

Incel Trait: Your parents were old when they had you​

Old parents are the worst. They pass on shitty genetics, They're overprotective, yet absent. And they're more likely to have mental illnesses of their own and leave their children traumatized from throwing rage fits over dumb shit. Menopause should happen in the early thirties, men.

Incel Trait: Your parents were old when they had you​

Old parents are the worst. They pass on shitty genetics, They're overprotective, yet absent. And they're more likely to have mental illnesses of their own and leave their children traumatized from throwing rage fits over dumb shit. Menopause should happen in the early thirties, men.
tbh yes

That's what applies to me; I was born with aspergers, and my mom had me at 36.

Yeah even my father said they didn’t know how to raise a child for my upbringing

Nope. My parents were mature professionals.

Old parents are the worst. They pass on shitty genetics, They're overprotective, yet absent. And they're more likely to have mental illnesses of their own and leave their children traumatized from throwing rage fits over dumb shit.
goddamn this hit too close to home.