Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: your parents think you have a girlfriend but are hiding it from them

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
No parent wants their son to be a fucking virgin loser, and if they don't see you bring home a girl by high school, they try to cope by believing you actually have a gf but are hiding it.

Makes me mad when my family acts like I do, only rubbing it in my face even more.

sorry for the shit grammar and lack of capitalization, mobile typing is quite annoying.

my parents think I'm a gay

believe that for a while, now they lost hope in me

My grandparents always ask me if I have a girlfriend yet. I always say no. They must be so disappointed in me.

Impossible , I don't go out

no my family is trying to get me into online dating

online dating at 5'5"!!!! JFL

I disagree. A lot of parents of autistic sons know their sons arent slayers. Autism is a complete death sentence when it comes to dating or sex. If youre just ugly or manlet, but still NT, maybe they can cope with "secret gf". But if youre an ugly manlet autist or even average height average face autist, they (parents) know youre permavirgin.

Yep they thought that when i was in freshmen sophmore year now it’s junior year they kinda think I’m gay or hiding it they think I do drugs and shit but I can’t even go outside imma start using drugs now

Yep they thought that when i was in freshmen sophmore year now it’s junior year they kinda think I’m gay or hiding it they think I do drugs and shit but I can’t even go outside imma start using drugs now
u don’t have a plug?

Smoke weed, shits great.
u don’t have a plug?
Nigga the only way I get weed is from my college friend giving me some for free. I'm too high-inhib to buy drugs.
I disagree. A lot of parents of autistic sons know their sons arent slayers. Autism is a complete death sentence when it comes to dating or sex. If youre just ugly or manlet, but still NT, maybe they can cope with "secret gf". But if youre an ugly manlet autist or even average height average face autist, they (parents) know youre permavirgin.
Totally agree.

Smoke weed, shits great.

Nigga the only way I get weed is from my college friend giving me some for free. I'm too high-inhib to buy drugs.
how tf you get free weed, u better not be sucking dick for it fren

no an incel trait is your parents knowing it's impossible that you have a gf.

how tf you get free weed, u better not be sucking dick for it fren
just have friends theory

I only see him once in a while, and he doesn't give me any. I'm too high inhib to keep drugs in my house. I just ride my bike to the park and smoke with him.

sometimes he lends me his dab pen
no an incel trait is your parents knowing it's impossible that you have a gf.
most parents will try to cope

Tenor 1

i have no idea what my parents think since i never talk to them

Hah, my mom asked me this once because she was in denial about her son not being social at all.
Now they've given up, I feel bad for my father who had high hopes for me but there's not much I can do here.

jfl no, my parents know im the virginest man alive

I barely leave the house they know damn well what may situation is

ha. all i do is go to work and i almost never leave the house on the weekends

They never thought that tbh

My parents know it's over for me
full

Truecel trait,your parents don't believe you could get a girlfriend

No parent wants their son to be a fucking virgin loser, and if they don't see you bring home a girl by high school, they try to cope by believing you actually have a gf but are hiding it.
My mom has asked me several times if i'm gay. Most cope that you are "a late bloomer", or that you're gay, or that you have a secret gf.
You'd think the first time i told my mom i wasn't gay, that she would have accepted it and moved on

They know I don't have any social contacts

Hah, my mom asked me this once because she was in denial about her son not being social at all.
Now they've given up, I feel bad for my father who had high hopes for me but there's not much I can do here.
what is your age ?

If anyone assumes you have a girlfriend you probably don't have a terminal case of inceldom.

What if our parents think we are texting our gf every time they see us posting on .co with our cell phones lol

My parents know it is over for me

What? No lmao. My parents know i'm an useless virgin

7 years ago my mother found a condom wrapper in my bedroom, a former friend had brought it back as a gift from USA and I used it to masturbate with.

My parents are proud of me being incel. My mom said "im glad you aren't out there sleeping around and being like the othrr guys. I raised a good son." but little do they all know the only reason im not fucking women is because im ugly