Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: your parents made sure you remember that you are worthless

StepyAkermanskie

StepyAkermanskie

Philosophymaxxer and whitepill enjoyer
★★★
In my case, I had many situation like this. For example, when as a kid I was spending time with my friend in his house, my parents were always angry when I wasn't leaving him after a 2-3 hours, because they were telling me that his parents are probably tired of me spending time in their home (btw his parents were the ones who invited me to play with their kid so it made zero sense). When angry, my mother was also screaming at me that I am a "stupid dung-kid" (idk how to better translate it in english)

I also have one incel friend who had a similar situation - his father was beating him for some small mistakes, constantly gaslighting him etc.

Have you ever heard about the Matthew effect? It's a tendency that people are climbing higher in life when they are getting constantly a positive confirmation, and going always down when they are getting a negative one. I think that because many of us were always treated like shit, we all have fallen in the trap of this effect, and - aside from genetics and being NT or non-NT - it's one of the most important reasons for our inceldom.

Last edited:
Parents arent what they used to be

Especially my mom played psycho mind games on me since i was 3 and destroyed me behind on belief

Parents arent what they used to be
Idk man, some time ago I was reading about the intergenerational trauma and that also might be the case, especially in my country which were really destroyed after the second world war and left many people with untreated PTSD

Idk man, some time ago I was reading about the intergenerational trauma and that also might be the case, especially in my country which were really destroyed after the second world war and left many people with untreated PTSD
Gettyimages 615312714

We should have had Hitler, Hed save this degenerate world, He was our last line of defence for moral decency.

Especially my mom played psycho mind games on me since i was 3 and destroyed me behind on belief
"Every child deserves to have a parent, but not every parent deserves to have a child". My sympathies that you had a similar situation

We should have had Hitler, Hed save this degenerate world, He was our last line of defence for moral decency.
Ishowspeed shake

Hitler was a kike and the Third Reich was actually very degenerate country. There is a reason why female section of Hitlerjugend was called "mattresses"

What's "Hitlerjugend"?
In english "Hitler Youth", it was basically a paramilitary youth group for the future members of the Nazi Party (NSDAP) or the SS. Women in Hitlerjugend however were mostly learning how to become a medic at the front or a "good wife" (after taking a thousand miles of german cocks first that is)

In english "Hitler Youth", it was basically a paramilitary youth group for the future members of the Nazi Party (NSDAP) or the SS. Women in Hitlerjugend however were mostly learning how to become a medic at the front or a "good wife" (after taking a thousand miles of german cocks first that is)
Not that many cocks back in the day, Look at girls bodycount now, 160 by 19!!!

My mom gaslighted me all throughout my childhood up until she got sick and died (thankfully, no RIP for that cunt). She was an evil feminist that destroyed my father, he drank himself to death because of that cunt. She was a misandrist and pushed her bullshit onto me many times, I always said "fuck off" to that shit. Her and my sister were evil cunts. Can't wait until I hear that my sister died as well, fucking cunt deserves to be beheaded for fucking with me.

My mom gaslighted me all throughout my childhood up until she got sick and died (thankfully, no RIP for that cunt). She was an evil feminist that destroyed my father, he drank himself to death because of that cunt. She was a misandrist and pushed her bullshit onto me many times, I always said "fuck off" to that shit. Her and my sister were evil cunts. Can't wait until I hear that my sister died as well, fucking cunt deserves to be beheaded for fucking with me.
Holy fuck. It's awful to hear that. Also, congratulations on the soon to be promotion from greycel, to veteran.

View attachment 1042308

Hitler was a kike and the Third Reich was actually very degenerate country. There is a reason why female section of Hitlerjugend was called "mattresses"
He was also a feminist and pro-female rights, so he would've been an enemy one way or another, winning or losing, didn't matter. Anyone who's against me is my enemy, so pretty much anyone who is pro-female / feminist.

Not that many cocks back in the day, Look at girls bodycount now, 160 by 19!!!
Yeah there weren't a good protections like today in 1930' so there were many situation when women after some time in Hitlerjugend were becoming pregnant. But most of them were later assigned to the Lebensborn program or were getting married to the father of the child

Yeah there weren't a good protections like today in 1930' so there were many situation when women after some time in Hitlerjugend were becoming pregnant. But most of them were later assigned to the Lebensborn program or were getting married to the father of the child
Not talking about condoms, Also this was before hookup culture.

Damn, I guess being an incel is not the worst possible scenario by looking at your father's situation. I hope that you will find peace in your life after this brocel

my parents were always angry when I wasn't leaving him after a 2-3 hours
also had this, they started autistic screeching immediately over the phone before 2 hours was reached

Helicopter parents are the worst

Good thing you told her to fuck off. Is she dead now?

Moved out so i don't have to hear there bs anymore

Last edited:
He was also a feminist and pro-female rights, so he would've been an enemy one way or another, winning or losing, didn't matter. Anyone who's against me is my enemy, so pretty much anyone who is pro-female / feminist.

This isn't true. He said a female is more useful as a mother than as a lawyer. He never wanted females anywhere near politics or law.

Boomer and gen X (boomer lite) are the worst parents of all time. It's like 2 entire generations of narcissists.

Have you ever heard about the Matthew effect? It's a tendency that people are climbing higher in life when they are getting constantly a positive confirmation, and going always down when they are getting a negative one. I think that because many of us were always treated like shit, we all have fallen in the trap of this effect, and - aside from genetics and being NT or non-NT - it's one of the most important reasons for our inceldom.
This is the feedback loop. It's often discussed here, but not with that name. Being attractive gives you a positive feedback loop, but with bad parents even that can be destroyed.

my mother is just dogshit human version female

I relate my mother told me to push my hair up so I can fraud my genetic (Im 5'7)

They remind everyday like clockwork

Thats brutal,in my childhood my mom and dad used to say to me that im worthless very often it really hurts.
When you try to do something new you remember their words and you are feeling like a failure.
Thanks mom and dad i realized i am.
Its brutal

Same. Whenever I got bullied even assaulted at school out of nowhere, had to convice my parents I didn't do anything and people are just shitty. Whenever someone else confirmed (always trust other people, never me, that is law for them) I was not in the wrong they still said "ok but... surely you still did something they didn't like so it's still your fault. nothing ever happens to people unless it's their fault, remember that. maybe he didn't like your face, try to change your hair or your facial expressions or just don't be around people or get out of the house so you won't get pushed and kicked around" I swear on my eternal soul they told me this hundreds of times, exact words. I asked them, when a woman gets raped, is it also her fault? "yes. she probably asked for it in some way or was somewhere she was not supposed to be at" My parents are retarded. They fully belive that "the victim is ALWAYS at fault" shit just so they feel the world is a fair place. Pure insanity no wonder I have developed psychosis and a full head of grey hair at 23

yeah i feel this the heaviest. when everyone in your family looks good but you're a subhuman piece of trash, you don't even need someone to tell you how shit you are