Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: Your Parents let you go to school with a jacked up haircut. [MUST READ]

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
My mother would always give me the worst haircut, just a buzzcut all around and it would grow out and look like that pic of advocate doogy. She didn’t even care enough to try and make me look good.

Even when i did grow my hair out and it looked terrible like an overgrown bowlcut mushroom top because i wouldn’t let it get too long and trimmed the ends and she wouldn’t say anything.

I thought i could be like zac efron in 17 again

Even this one guy saw me in a car with my head down when my mother was in the church trying to get help and he thought i was a girl that passed out or couldn’t hold her head up. I told him i was a dude.

Like i legit looked like this guy but not so outrageous on the sides

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/x8pc69/felt_attractive_might_delete_later/?

I remember i went a year or two without cutting my hair and i eventually got some hair clippers and learned how to self cut my hair after getting bad comments and people feeling disgusted by me and i felt like a fat stupid presence and started my diet because i was trying to take back my life. Like my family treated me like a retard. I felt so bad and cried in the shower all the time.

Like how did my life get this bad, why was i cursed?

I can’t even get post nut clarity or grow a beard or get a hard erection. It’s not my fault my hormones got nuked to shit and i gained this weight from depression. I eventually lost all my weight and got down to 159 pounds after a year but now i gained it all back and more.

I was 18 years old.

Haven’t been to the barber in like 5 years.

I obviously looked better with the buzzcut because my face was longer and more proportionate but i cant rock that anymore cuz of balding so now i just trim the sides and push my hair up.

Last edited:
Are these titles gonna be your chapter titles for your book?

Edit:- I once went to school without brushing my hair. I thought it would be fine. The school sent my house a letter asking if everything was ok at home.

Let’s pretend i bothered to read, Chico

Dad used to buzz my hair in elementary. Took year of convincing to finally get a proper haircut from a barber in 8th grade. Didn't help much but at least I looked better in HS

I had a mushroom haircut when I was a kid

178cm
60 kilos
medium jaw
skinny
small beard
fair hair
can take a beating
low stamina
no gf
or friends
has mother father sister brother(they all hate me)
can turn his eyes red if i wish
perfect teeth
brown eyes (light brown dragon)
anything else?
Unless your face is under a 3, you are just a failed normie

Jfl at his reddit post title

says the IT
if you were smart enough you would know how i would look
by guessing the mix between the two pics i have sended
Still a failed normie currysoy. 178cm (5'10 feet) and 60 kilos (132 pounds) mogs me to oblivion

Updated and add a little more to the story

178cm
60 kilos
medium jaw
skinny
small beard
fair hair
can take a beating
low stamina
no gf
or friends
has mother father sister brother(they all hate me)
can turn his eyes red if i wish
perfect teeth
brown eyes (light brown dragon)
anything else?
U could just say pounds and height. Not in cm and kilos.