Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: Your own family low-key hating you since childhood

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
It seems like whenever I'm at a family gathering or they come to visit my own home, whatever activity they're involved in, I get dragged into by my mother, the entire mood of everyone completely changes negatively. It's been like this since as long as I can remember, hell even the next fucking generation reacts the same way and I can't stand it. I hate my mother for even getting me involved with these cockroaches, I hate them all.

I hate my mother and she hates me. Thats my family status.

Sounds similar to my situation. only now she completely gave up on me years ago, then has the audacity to say it's my fault that I haven't made something of myself and don't have a gf. Fucking peabrain roastie, I bet she gets off on my suffering.

Last edited:
I hate both my parents and all my relatives. I hate being Indian, nothing worse than being low class third world slum dog beggar trash and having the genetics of such.

My dad's family never liked me. I haven't seen them in 13 years. I don't bother with relatives anymore. I've ditched everyone.

I hate both my parents and all my relatives. I hate being Indian, nothing worse than being low class third world slum dog beggar trash and having the genetics of such.
It pains me to know you consider your Indian heritage to be trash. Do you know well the history of India? It has much to be proud of.

True bro it really never began

It pains me to know you consider your Indian heritage to be trash. Do you know well the history of India? It has much to be proud of.

Another curry-coper, how sad. Take the blackpill, a tiny island with a population of 13 million intelligent White people, with only a couple thousand men, ended up conquering and enslaving a huge subcontinent full of kingdoms consisting of 300 million subhuman shitskins, also known as British imperialism. Still want to discuss Indian pride. Look at India's extreme poverty, slums and street-shitting, for a country that considers itself an upcoming superpower and boasts of its IT prowess, it's truly a shithole.

You know I keep up with Indian economic news closely and the country's undergoing something like a recession again when it needs to grow at 8 or 9% if it wants to significantly reduce poverty. Despite all of Modi's works, Indians are fucking hopeless and we will always remain at the bottom. Maybe we are a little above Blacks economically, but they have athletic prowess, great bodies, better stereotypes and a much higher SMV than we ever will. As far as the world is concerned and how other races see us, we are bottom of the barrel and a joke,

It seems like whenever I'm at a family gathering or they come to visit my own home, whatever activity they're involved in, I get dragged into by my mother, the entire mood of everyone completely changes negatively. It's been like this since as long as I can remember, hell even the next fucking generation reacts the same way and I can't stand it. I hate my mother for even getting me involved with these cockroaches, I hate them all.
Tfw rice mother says my mutt eyes are too small
Tfw my father says he thinks i will find love in my late twenties to early thirties
Tfw my sister thinks im a loser
Another curry-coper, how sad. Take the blackpill, a tiny island with a population of 13 million intelligent White people, with only a couple thousand men, ended up conquering and enslaving a huge subcontinent full of kingdoms consisting of 300 million subhuman shitskins, also known as British imperialism. Still want to discuss Indian pride. Look at India's extreme poverty, slums and street-shitting, for a country that considers itself an upcoming superpower and boasts of its IT prowess, it's truly a shithole.

You know I keep up with Indian economic news closely and the country's undergoing something like a recession again when it needs to grow at 8 or 9% if it wants to significantly reduce poverty. Despite all of Modi's works, Indians are fucking hopeless and we will always remain at the bottom. Maybe we are a little above Blacks economically, but they have athletic prowess, great bodies, better stereotypes and a much higher SMV than we ever will. As far as the world is concerned and how other races see us, we are bottom of the barrel and a joke,
India has degraded over time due to the increasing amount of dravidian blood in its people, especially in the upper castes. This priblem is exacerbated by how high iq indians are fleeing the country like crazy.

They distance themselves from me ngl, black pill is more than just not getting laid sadly :feelsrope:

The British took advantage of a temporary material advantage to overawe many other people than Indians. In this world, the first people who figured out steel and guns were like the first horsemen, unbeatable until the others learned how to ride horses, too. The British weren't superior, they were lucky. And the manner in which they exploited their luck serves only to discredit them, not their victims.
It's true that the way the British exploited and despoiled the Raj left the Indian government an awful mess to clean up. I don't see that the effort has been unsuccessful. I see a nascent democracy overlaid on a sprawling country of hundreds of languages and peoples, that is relatively successful and continues to improve. Sorry you don't think the same.

my relatives have nothing to do with me have not seen or heard from them in 15 years and only met my fathers family once. they spoke to me for 5 minutes then it was like i did not exist as for my mother well she is a pain in the ass ignores my advice gets her self into a mess finds out i was right and hates me for it gets money off me for second hand cars i tell her they shit so she buys car then blames me for her bad choices.she also fucks with my head always trying to fill me with doubt ,giving bad advice which i ignore and is always in arguements with people and worst thing of all she is one those women that think all men are evil yet runs to men to fix her problems so i think if i died tomorrow they would get over it in months time then it would be like i was never here.

The British took advantage of a temporary material advantage to overawe many other people than Indians. In this world, the first people who figured out steel and guns were like the horsemen, unbeatable until the others learned how to ride horses, too. The British weren't superior, they were lucky. And the manner in which they exploited their luck serves only to discredit them, not their victims.

It's clear who won and lost, losers think up many excuses to justify their failure and to protect their pride, but at the end of the day, you can't deny that British had might and that allowed them to impose their will upon the world. It's the law of nature that the strongest rule while the weak are crushed under their boots. Whether that's right or wrong, is not the purpose of this discussion.

My argument is the British won because they were superior, and you support my point with the following statement "the first people who figured out steel and guns were like the horsemen". I will elaborate on why below, it's known that the Industrial Revolution which led to the development of new technology and mass manufacturing, first began in Britain, which ultimately gave them the advantage. This required a combination of intelligent people to invent the new machines and methods of production, explorers to explore previously unknown lands (the Americas) and set up colonies, resources and a large somewhat trainable peasant population to work in the new factories to quickly produce large quantities of goods.

So why didn't this begin in India instead, we had the population, but we were stuck in our old ways, we didn't explore or colonize and we lacked the proportion of brains, there are other cultural reasons too. Sure you can argue India historically invented many things but India also had the second largest population in the world throughout history, our accomplishments are much smaller than our population size. Most modern technology was invented by White men, basically Europeans. If you look at India's average IQ that explains it, it's only 82, even today.

It's true that the way the British exploited and despoiled the Raj left the Indian government an awful mess to clean up. I don't see that the effort has been unsuccessful. I see a nascent democracy overlaid on a sprawling country of hundreds of languages and peoples, is relatively successful and continues to improve. Sorry you don't think the same.

Yes British screwed up our country, but how long can we keep giving the same excuse, it's been 72 years since Indian independence and there are still villages in the country, where there aren't even electricity connections or remote areas without a safe water supply. I never denied India has improved, just that it hasn't improved nearly fast enough, compared to the rest of the world and is nowhere near on track to becoming a developing country like China.

Look at East Asian economies like South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan or for a country of greater population size China, even South East Asian countries like Thailand are way ahead of us in terms of human development, infrastructure, and manufacturing. They all started out at around the same level economically as India, after independence, which they got at a little later and they were able to leave India in the dust and even become developed countries or close to it, in the same time period. This shows what a dedicated government and population can achieve, unlike India which is full of unintelligent, backwards and divided people.

It's clear who won and lost, losers think up many excuses to justify their failure and to protect their pride, but at the end of the day, you can't deny that British had might and that allowed them to impose their will upon the world. It's the law of nature that the strongest rule while the weak are crushed under their boots. Whether that's right or wrong, is not the purpose of this discussion.

My argument is the British won because they were superior, and you support my point with the following statement "the first people who figured out steel and guns were like the horsemen". I will elaborate on why below, it's known that the Industrial Revolution which led to the development of new technology and mass manufacturing, first began in Britain, which ultimately gave them the advantage. This required a combination of intelligent people to invent the new machines and methods of production, explorers to explore previously unknown lands (the Americas) and set up colonies, resources and a large somewhat trainable peasant population to work in the new factories to quickly produce large quantities of goods.

So why didn't this begin in India instead, we had the population, but we were stuck in our old ways, we didn't explore or colonize and we lacked the proportion of brains, there are other cultural reasons too. Sure you can argue India historically invented many things but India also had the second largest population in the world throughout history, our accomplishments are much smaller than our population size. Most modern technology was invented by White men, basically Europeans. If you look at India's average IQ that explains it, it's only 82, even today.

Yes British screwed up our country, but how long can we keep giving the same excuse, it's been 72 years since Indian independence and there are still villages in the country, where there aren't even electricity connections or remote areas without a safe water supply. I never denied India has improved, just that it hasn't improved nearly fast enough, compared to the rest of the world and is nowhere near on track to becoming a developing country like China.

Look at East Asian economies like South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan or for a country of greater population size China, even South East Asian countries like Thailand are way ahead of us in terms of human development, infrastructure, and manufacturing. They all started out at around the same level economically as India, after independence, which they got at a little later and they were able to leave India in the dust and even become developed countries or close to it, in the same time period. This shows what a dedicated government and population can achieve, unlike India which is full of unintelligent, backwards and divided people.
The British / Western Europeans had veins of iron ore and coal at the surface, just sitting out there in the open, waiting to be utilized to create steel in massive amounts. China has iron and coal, but deposits are widely separated, and do not exist adjacent to easily transited rivers like the Europeans have. India's situation is similar, but exacerbated by the lack of a central government that could exploit those resources.
There are lots of reasons why the Western Europeans had critical advantages over others. The isolation of the Western European land mass, and even more so with the British Islands, allowed them to develop in relative peace and security, especially after the Vikings were tamed. There were many other reasons. The question to ask is: If Indians had existed in Europe instead of in India, is it reasonable to believe that they likely would they have achieved similar levels of technological and material advancements as did the Europeans? There's no reason I can think of to say no.

Last edited: