Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Your Intelligence lessens by the day.

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
It's so over for me, not only am I a virgin when most of friends have had experiences, I'm also starting to become more stupid and as I get older. I've noticed that something was wrong about 2 years ago, I forgot things that I knew in the past and I my attention span has gotten worse, my mind has felt more fuzzy and my critical thinking has gone off the deep end. At first I tried to find online resources to fix whatever was happening, but I found nothing really specific to my situation. Over time my family and friends have noticed more and more, sometimes they ask what's wrong with me? Or knock on my head and say: Is anyone in there?

I make low iq mistakes everyday that even a retard would make, I can't see myself going into complex mental or abstract careers in the future or being in a relationship. I've always been attracted to women who are smart and nerdy, and I consider them as an ideal match to me, but those type of women want men who are smarter than them and have high qualifications (PhD, Masters Degree, or just has a better income than them). I am a dumbass, even foids IQ mog me, Smart Women would be repulsed by an ugly idiot. Dumb women hate me for being being ugly too.

I remember when my dad was teaching me how to drive and I made so many mistakes that he told me that he can't teach me anymore and I'm hopeless, he said I'll have to decide between taking the bus or relying on my mom to take me.

I'm between a rock and a hard place, no matter what I do I fail at it. It doesn't help that society hates stupid people, we didn't ask to be born. Average people hate us to feel better about themselves, but Smart people hate us on a more primal level. We are considered second class and that's fine I guess.

Anyways, I just wanted to vent and share my inevitable decline, if things get worse I'll consider killing myself.

Last edited:
Same here. Suffer from brain fog and attention problems.

Yes I get dumber every day. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I lost my abilty to memorize things.
Im getting alzheimer before 30 at this pace

my memory and my brain in general have deteriorated so much in the last few years that I think I'm going to be schizo in at most 10 years

My brain is beyond fucked from all the shit i've been through

Unproductive NEET lifestyle + being ugly loner + being internet/electronics addicted is really bad for the brain. I sometimes find old things and posts I wrote over 10 years ago and am amazed at my vocabulary, wit and so on, I wouldn't be able to write like that now. I'll try to recall a word and only randomly will it come to me days later, when before I had instant recall. I also conflate and misremember words which never happened in my early 20s. I am without a doubt noticeably dumber and slower than I was a decade ago.
Tbh I saw a chat of mine with a normie from years ago and it made me want to cry, brutal

Unproductive NEET lifestyle + being ugly loner + being internet/electronics addicted is really bad for the brain. I sometimes find old things and posts I wrote over 10 years ago and am amazed at my vocabulary, wit and so on, I wouldn't be able to write like that now. I'll try to recall a word and only randomly will it come to me days later, when before I had instant recall. I also conflate and misremember words which never happened in my early 20s. I am without a doubt noticeably dumber and slower than I was a decade ago.
Me too, I used to remember details and have better intuition than I do now. I think I have Premature Dementia.
Also when I come across a concept or want to learn a skill I can't just instantly grasp without effort, my mind will go into a fog, I get extremely agitated and immediately need to switch off and get an easy dopamine hit.
Exactly, I get overwhelmed and listen to music or watch something else.

Last edited:
Ever think that these things that are foggy is shit that is useless and that's why you can't remember it?

I can't remember shit to do with quadratic equations and if you asked me to do a simple algebra question right now I couldn't even remember how to solve it

That doesn't mean you or I are getting dumber, that means your brain is freeing up space of useless shit that literally has NEVER benefited your existence in any real way at all

Most of the shit you learned in all the subjects you studied at school has nothing to do with real life skills that will allow you to generate income and improve your life

You shouldn't be confused about why things are becoming foggy, you should try to now start learning things that will actually help you generate wealth

Your mind is "freeing up space" of useless shit, take advantage, I don't even want to remember how to find the side of an obtuse triangle lol (think of all the useless shit we were taught and yet we can't even do our fucking taxes, school was a waste of time lol)

What do you meant?

My intelligence grows with every waking minute I spend on this forum

I used to read about many topics and keep my mind kinda sharp for conversations. Now I just dont care to learn about anything that I dont need at the moment

I seem to be more absent minded and losing random stuff, I can't process and retain information as fast as I used to be.
Let me find my dictionary... Sigh.

Jk...

I believe i recently mentioned that i was a fucking 140iq genius as a child, but now I'm struggling to basically talk irl.

I completely understand your predicament.

Luckily for me, i can seem like I'm still a hyper intelligent pan dimensional being... But it takes time for the spell check to work.

I'm still getting smarter over time, my brain's not done growing.

Ever think that these things that are foggy is shit that is useless and that's why you can't remember it?

I can't remember shit to do with quadratic equations and if you asked me to do a simple algebra question right now I couldn't even remember how to solve it

That doesn't mean you or I are getting dumber, that means your brain is freeing up space of useless shit that literally has NEVER benefited your existence in any real way at all

Most of the shit you learned in all the subjects you studied at school has nothing to do with real life skills that will allow you to generate income and improve your life

You shouldn't be confused about why things are becoming foggy, you should try to now start learning things that will actually help you generate wealth

Your mind is "freeing up space" of useless shit, take advantage, I don't even want to remember how to find the side of an obtuse triangle lol (think of all the useless shit we were taught and yet we can't even do our fucking taxes, school was a waste of time lol)
exactly this. so much shit we learn is useless

It's so over for me, not only am I a virgin when most of friends have had experiences, I'm also starting to become more stupid and as I get older. I've noticed that something was wrong about 2 years ago, I forgot things that I knew in the past and I my attention span has gotten worse, my mind has felt more fuzzy and my critical thinking has gone off the deep end. At first I tried to find online resources to fix whatever was happening, but I found nothing really specific to my situation. Over time my family and friends have noticed more and more, sometimes they ask what's wrong with me? Or knock on my head and say: Is anyone in there?

I make low iq mistakes everyday that even a retard would make, I can't see myself going into complex mental or abstract careers in the future or being in a relationship. I've always been attracted to women who are smart and nerdy, and I consider them as an ideal match to me, but those type of women want men who are smarter than them and have high qualifications (PhD, Masters Degree, or just has a better income than them). I am a dumbass, even foids IQ mog me, Smart Women would be repulsed by an ugly idiot. Dumb women hate me for being being ugly too.

I remember when my dad was teaching me how to drive and I made so many mistakes that he told me that he can't teach me anymore and I'm hopeless, he said I'll have to decide between taking the bus or relying on my mom to take me.

I'm between a rock and a hard place, no matter what I do I fail at it. It doesn't help that society hates stupid people, we didn't ask to be born. Average people hate us to feel better about themselves, but Smart people hate us on a more primal level. We are considered second class and that's fine I guess.

Anyways, I just wanted to vent and share my inevitable decline, if things get worse I'll consider killing myself.
A. You are fapping too much
B. You have early signs dementia/Alzheimer's
C. You're not doing any brain exercises (Crossword puzzles, reading novels, aerobic exercises)
D. Lack of important nutrients that help with brain function.
E. You are somewhere on the Autistic spectrum, possible borderline autism. Which is the worst because you're not autistic enough for special treatment but also not NT enough to fit in with the normies.

can't relate, my brain is of mammoth proportions.

I can't focus on anything anymore, my brain is constantly in this foggy, dreamlike state.

It's like mentally deteriorating.