Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Your greatest feeling

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
The greatest feeling you ever felt occurred in a dream and not irl.

When i got a 6 pack for the first time in my life after my first big cut after a few years of gymcelmaxxing, and pinching the skin on my stomach was like pinching the skin of the top of my hand or top of my foot. That was a really incredibly feeling.

But it was very short-lived because i came to realize it made zero difference when it came to foids. Still was 5'7, still was not facially attractive.

I can't dream, it's over for me.

Even my dreams are suicide fuel

The best feeling I ever had was when I got high once and had an intense random vision of a volcano erupting with an enormous cloud of granulated silver instead of lava and ash. Which was essentially a dream I guess.

I can't dream, it's over for me.
Are you serious? I might be able to help if you like.

I assume you have a fucked up incel sleep schedule. Get on a normie sleep schedule (in bed by 9-10) and you should start dreaming again. If not then take some melatonin and sleep these normie hours and you certainly should start dreaming again.

The greatest feeling I ever had was when I fapped.

Get on a normie sleep schedule (in bed by 9-10) and you should start dreaming again.
My sleep schedule is beyond fucked to fix right now, I will attempt this next year when Christmas break is over.

when I was grinding in Terraria and crafted the terra-blade. I would kill to go back to my childhood.

I have a fucked up sleep schedule but I still dream

The greatest feeling you ever felt occurred in a dream and not irl.
Intense happiness after becoming a billionaire and living in a palace. I was very angry after the dream ended.

I have a fucked up sleep schedule but I still dream
I do too when on a fucked incel sleep schedule. But when I’m on normie sleep schedule the dreams are very different. Hard to explain but they are more intense or vivid, but certainly different.

I cant even have a decent experience in my dreams, I only have nightmares because my dreams are like my normal life or worse and my normal life is a hellish nightmare. Boring but somehow filled with suffering and hopelessness. I haven't ever had a good feeling, only a satisfied or accomplished feeling, something like being relieved when I complete a task. But that is quickly washed away with the sobering realization that things are the way they are and i will never be able to escape from my hell on earth.

Chads face just gives him a constant dopamine rush, so no matter what he can chill out and know he fan fuck whoever he wants and get by with nothing but his looks. The worst he's ever felt is better than the best ive ever felt.

Its over

Probably right, OP. I kissed my high school crush in a dream and I've never kissed anyone in real life.

Probably right, OP. I kissed my high school crush in a dream and I've never kissed anyone in real life.

Fucking hell your brain is sadistic. Did you cry when you woke up? I would have. Also that feeling of dread of knowing it was all an illusion when you thought you finally reached true happiness.