Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: your friends never invited you to their house or birthday parties.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Tell me I'm not the only one.

I hung out with my friends in school but they never asked me to come to their house, and I was never invited to their birthdays.

This is what being an awkward ugly boring male is like

i asked one of the popular kids in grade 5 to go to their party and they gave me the wrong date on purpose

I was invited to birthdays, rarely to their houses though.
Maybe only for school projects.
But these were only 3 close friends whom I'm still friends with.
I can't make new ones, they're already so based.
i asked one of the popular kids in grade 5 to go to their party and they gave me the wrong date on purpose
Brutal.
If I were you I wouldn't even go because I'd know it was a prank.

Trucel trait: never having friends to begin with

I went to parties in primary school though I never got invited to any18th birthday parties at school

I was invited but didnt go anyways.

What good would that do for me if i cant even drink alcohol and use drugs because of my christiancope parents ?

Real incel trait: you didnt have friends

same thing to me

I used to be invited to a good amount when I was a kid...but I ever since I hit puberty most of my life ended.

Didn't have any friends until I was 19

Same. I admit I have been invited to birthdays up to middle school but after that I was rejected by everyone.

Can’t relate tbh , I don’t think I can consider them friends if i didn’t go to their birthdays or to hang out at his house

Brutal.

I got invited to girl's party when I was 7 :chad:. Never had contact with femoids since then

I asked one of the "popular"kids for his phone number and he started reading off the first 5 numbers then said fuck off. This was when I was like 12 and got a new phone, so Its not that scaring lol

Too relatable

If an incel goes to a house party, all the females will rapidly leave the party anyway. The only way a female gets associated with an incel is if she is literally caught dead with him.

If an incel goes to a house party, all the females will rapidly leave the party anyway. The only way a female gets associated with an incel is if she is literally caught dead with him.
Reminder that women would have ALL ugly men killed and tortured to death with a touch of a button if they had the opportunity

Reminder that women would have ALL ugly men killed and tortured to death with a touch of a button if they had the opportunity

That is very true, thanks for reminding everyone. When I have joined clubs, the girls in the club have literally quit coming rather than be in the same gymnasium as me. Even ones who had been members of the club for several years.

That is very true, thanks for reminding everyone. When I have joined clubs, the girls in the club have literally quit coming rather than be in the same gymnasium as me. Even ones who had been members of the club for several years.
They dream of you dying in the most evil sadistic ways before even thinking about touching you or looking your way

They dream of you dying in the most evil sadistic ways before even thinking about touching you or looking your way

That is why in one way I am glad to be a hatedcel, versus an invisible cel or invisible low tier normie. Women are extremely bothered by our presence, and even frightened. They get a powerful desire to just flee our presence.

They legitimately hate us like you are saying, even though they just rationalize the 'why'.

Yep, happened every time. For all 13 years of school

I hung out with my friends in school but they never asked me to come to their house, and I was never invited to their birthdays.

Yeah the invites started to dry up once I hit 13

I was invited to birthdays, rarely to their houses though.
Maybe only for school projects.
But these were only 3 close friends whom I'm still friends with.
I can't make new ones, they're already so based.
good for you, i lost all my "friends" from school

I used to be invited to a good amount when I was a kid...but I ever since I hit puberty most of my life ended.
puberty hit me hard too

Didn't have any friends until I was 19
how did you find friends at that age?

I was a status maxed chad in early years. I’d host huge parties. This was elementary school tho when male friends didn’t care about looks

I was a status maxed chad in early years. I’d host huge parties. This was elementary school tho when male friends didn’t care about looks

Same here, I was a high-tier normie from childhood until my early teens,

this is actually a really strong bad sign and we should talk about it more

i even had a best friend back then that i hung out with very, very often.

and yet....something mysterious happened everytime his birthday came up and he didn't invite me......how strange....like "oh i just didn't host it this year...again..."

then this year i made a new friend and we hung out often and did lifts or whatever, and again when his birthday came up he bailed out and decided to have a tiny celebration with his old folks in his hometown instead of doing something cool with all of us

this is what happens when your charisma/social statistic is not high enough, you don't unlock the upper tier stuff.
guess you have to roll a better character, inkel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!