Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill INCEL TRAIT: Your "friends" betray you

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★★
15d 16h 28m
it has happened to me since I was a child, the first friends I had only came to my house to steal toys and money, until my mom discovered them and they never came back and never spoke to me again (as if I didn't exist).

the other closest friend I had for most of my life, took away the few other friends I had made, then he started talking shit about me.
he used to take this picture of me to school and show it to everyone so they could laugh at how my face had changed and now I was ugly as shit. (blackpilled)

Shortly after he stopped talking to me, because he used to come to my house to steal my sister's underwear and my mom found out about it.

i had more fake friends in high school, but these were worse, because i couldn't even consider them friends, they were just people i hung out with because i didn't have anyone, they used to take my money and make fun of me when i was the victim of humiliation at school.

another son of a bitch, this one was more recent, a few years ago, he was a guy from my street who did business with me, the bastard owed me money and never paid me, and he only came to try to sell me the shit he couldn't sell, another fake friend like all of them, you know.

I often notice that when I start to establish a close relationship with a person, that person tries to abuse my trust and take advantage of it.
surely this would not happen to me if I were a foid.

the only real friendships I have had have been through the internet, ironically.

andinocel

andinocel

Legend
21d 13h 18m
I think it's more a sperg trait --- "friends" use you. I'm an adult, and this shit still happens to me

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
396d 2h 38m
andinocel said:
I think it's more a sperg trait --- "friends" use you. I'm an adult, and this shit still happens to me
Same, except in my case it is family instead of so-called friends. I have one good friend that I trust, I trust him more than my grandma jfl.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Commander
★★★★★
25d 9h 23m
Fucking brutal I relate to most of what you said, the only interactions I had with "people" at school was if they bullied me or used me. the only thing that makes me feel better is knowing they probably have a shitty life wageslaving all day while I enjoy LDARing and rotting alone :feelsaww:

Meus

Meus

God
-
112d 22h 56m
andinocel said:
gymletethnicel said:
Same, except in my case it is family instead of so-called friends. I have one good friend that I trust, I trust him more than my grandma jfl.
Same, but I try to not allow that anymore.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★
53d 3h 21m
No, as I've never had any to begin with. "Acquaintances", yes.

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Mythic
★★
105d 1h 19m
my only fren is my drug dealer.

Fabio

Fabio

日本語の学ぶことが出来ない
37d 21h 2m
Incel trait: you never had friends

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
49d 18h 55m
That's why i cut off my so called ''friends'' years ago,they weren't benefiting me in any way,they were only trying to use me for their benefit and even betrayed me in some cases.
I'm alone in this world,can't trust no one.

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Mythic
★★★
51d 10h 54m
I have a big family so that helps me

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★★
15d 16h 28m
Sennacherib said:
That's why i cut off my so called ''friends'' years ago,they weren't benefiting me in any way,they were only trying to use me for their benefit and even betrayed me in some cases.

wei#3959

wei#3959

Major
★★
103d 36m
Sennacherib said:
I want to believe said:
those that can't trust can't be trusted either

OscarAllius

OscarAllius

i use arch btw
★★★★★
7d 11h 36m
i have one irl friend i trust, he has been my friend for 10+ years, and i do believe he wouldn't do anything bad to me. everyone else is just an "accquaintance"

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★★
108d 15h 52m
incels have no friends, period

Treebarkquartz

Treebarkquartz

Recruit
★★★★
5d 10h 34m
Never even had aquaitenences in HS or college . Post college and 30s? Lol only one can hope

S

sarpedjsrhinogenio

Recruit
★★★
2d 13h 49m
my friends mock my face
now they want me to teach them about investing
jfl idiots

Bruticus

Bruticus

Let there be carnage
6d 18h 13m
Chingaquedito said:
it has happened to me since I was a child, the first friends I had only came to my house to steal toys and money, until my mom discovered them and they never came back and never spoke to me again (as if I didn't exist).

the other closest friend I had for most of my life, took away the few other friends I had made, then he started talking shit about me.
he used to take this picture of me to school and show it to everyone so they could laugh at how my face had changed and now I was ugly as shit. (blackpilled)

View attachment 509035

Shortly after he stopped talking to me, because he used to come to my house to steal my sister's underwear and my mom found out about it.

i had more fake friends in high school, but these were worse, because i couldn't even consider them friends, they were just people i hung out with because i didn't have anyone, they used to take my money and make fun of me when i was the victim of humiliation at school.

another son of a bitch, this one was more recent, a few years ago, he was a guy from my street who did business with me, the bastard owed me money and never paid me, and he only came to try to sell me the shit he couldn't sell, another fake friend like all of them, you know.

I often notice that when I start to establish a close relationship with a person, that person tries to abuse my trust and take advantage of it.
surely this would not happen to me if I were a foid.

the only real friendships I have had have been through the internet, ironically.
inceltears will be like: "omg you deserve this inkwell"

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
122d 10h 2m
You spelled fiends wrong

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Ugly, Subhuman creature
23d 7h 5m
Brutal. I can strongly relate to you. I had a normie friend, who once badly humiliated me in front of his bros (he said shit like "your face is creepy" etc). It happened when we were 13 years old tho, but psychological trauma still remains in my heart to this day

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Captain
★★★
10d 8h 36m
I dont have any friends that could betray me. Real friendship doesnt exist anymore.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
63d 18h 0m
Don't let them use you then

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★★
51d 18h 7m
In my case my friends unadded me from facebook. There is only one girl who liked my photo which is my oneitus from highschool, though she has a bf already

Bhaskarjya Mandita

Bhaskarjya Mandita

Alone, untouched is what I crave.
1d 12h 57m
People=Shit.
Friend is a known enemy. I don't trust anyone.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
79d 10h 49m
I can relate. I've been used or backstabbed by at least 50% of the people I made friends with past 2010. The ones who would use me would use me to make me buy them stuff. Once I started seeing the big picture, I stopped doing it and they stopped being friends with me as a result. Several of them were okay friends, then they just found some little thing wrong with me and backstabbed me, probably because I'm autistic. The most recent happening being that one friend I had for seven years who I trusted quite a lot turned into a massive normie soy and ratted me out as an incel to my family last year, and as a result, I had to private literally everything, delete some accounts, and change aliases for a short time, even though I don't incite violence or any of that stuff and I never told him that I wanted to commit any acts of violence, and in fact I always told him I did not condone people like Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian. He just snapped one day. He was one of only like three people who I directly talked to about my incelibacy, too. :feelsUgh:

25% of the friends I made were only my friend because they felt sorry for me. The last 25% I still keep in constant contact with today and they are real ones, there is about seven of them.

I've also made shit tons of acquaintances, but I never did anything with them past talking to them in class.

Last edited:
Gods Lonely Man

Gods Lonely Man

Eater of Worlds
★★★
11d 2h 2m
What the fuck are friends? Mog me more faggots.

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
9d 22h 3m
my oneitis started ghosting me on my birthday and it's been like that every since, im starting to get withdrawals from not talking to her:feelsohgod:

curryboy420

curryboy420

Admiral
★★★
34d 2h 20m
Gods Lonely Man said:
What the fuck are friends? Mog me more faggots.
The guys you buy drugs from for good price

unuser

unuser

Relationships are a basic human right
7d 2h 50m
I had two "best friends" that I now realize weren't really friends, though we were always together. They used to plan things without inviting me. And one day they just started drifting away and stopped talking to me. Then one of them started bullying me with his new friends.

Fast forward 2 years and I have three new friends whom I was always with. Two of them took part on the bullying campaign our class waged against me. And one day we planned hanging out, and when I got there they had left for cinema without me (I wasn't late). However I still sticked with them like nothing happened because I didn't want to be alone again.

:cryfeels:

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Mythic
40d 18h 0m
i ghosted my so called friends years ago I dont give a shit about people

Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

altaccountcel
7d 19h 4m
i always had ''friends'' that belittled anything i said and had me as a second option.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8