Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill INCEL TRAIT: Your "friends" betray you

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
it has happened to me since I was a child, the first friends I had only came to my house to steal toys and money, until my mom discovered them and they never came back and never spoke to me again (as if I didn't exist).

the other closest friend I had for most of my life, took away the few other friends I had made, then he started talking shit about me.
he used to take this picture of me to school and show it to everyone so they could laugh at how my face had changed and now I was ugly as shit. (blackpilled)

Shortly after he stopped talking to me, because he used to come to my house to steal my sister's underwear and my mom found out about it.

i had more fake friends in high school, but these were worse, because i couldn't even consider them friends, they were just people i hung out with because i didn't have anyone, they used to take my money and make fun of me when i was the victim of humiliation at school.

another son of a bitch, this one was more recent, a few years ago, he was a guy from my street who did business with me, the bastard owed me money and never paid me, and he only came to try to sell me the shit he couldn't sell, another fake friend like all of them, you know.

I often notice that when I start to establish a close relationship with a person, that person tries to abuse my trust and take advantage of it.
surely this would not happen to me if I were a foid.

the only real friendships I have had have been through the internet, ironically.

I think it's more a sperg trait --- "friends" use you. I'm an adult, and this shit still happens to me

Fucking brutal I relate to most of what you said, the only interactions I had with "people" at school was if they bullied me or used me. the only thing that makes me feel better is knowing they probably have a shitty life wageslaving all day while I enjoy LDARing and rotting alone :feelsaww:

No, as I've never had any to begin with. "Acquaintances", yes.

my only fren is my drug dealer.

Incel trait: you never had friends

That's why i cut off my so called ''friends'' years ago,they weren't benefiting me in any way,they were only trying to use me for their benefit and even betrayed me in some cases.
I'm alone in this world,can't trust no one.

I have a big family so that helps me

That's why i cut off my so called ''friends'' years ago,they weren't benefiting me in any way,they were only trying to use me for their benefit and even betrayed me in some cases.
I'm alone in this world,can't trust no one.

i have one irl friend i trust, he has been my friend for 10+ years, and i do believe he wouldn't do anything bad to me. everyone else is just an "accquaintance"

incels have no friends, period

Never even had aquaitenences in HS or college . Post college and 30s? Lol only one can hope

my friends mock my face
now they want me to teach them about investing
jfl idiots

it has happened to me since I was a child, the first friends I had only came to my house to steal toys and money, until my mom discovered them and they never came back and never spoke to me again (as if I didn't exist).

the other closest friend I had for most of my life, took away the few other friends I had made, then he started talking shit about me.
he used to take this picture of me to school and show it to everyone so they could laugh at how my face had changed and now I was ugly as shit. (blackpilled)

View attachment 509035

Shortly after he stopped talking to me, because he used to come to my house to steal my sister's underwear and my mom found out about it.

i had more fake friends in high school, but these were worse, because i couldn't even consider them friends, they were just people i hung out with because i didn't have anyone, they used to take my money and make fun of me when i was the victim of humiliation at school.

another son of a bitch, this one was more recent, a few years ago, he was a guy from my street who did business with me, the bastard owed me money and never paid me, and he only came to try to sell me the shit he couldn't sell, another fake friend like all of them, you know.

I often notice that when I start to establish a close relationship with a person, that person tries to abuse my trust and take advantage of it.
surely this would not happen to me if I were a foid.

the only real friendships I have had have been through the internet, ironically.
inceltears will be like: "omg you deserve this inkwell"

You spelled fiends wrong

Brutal. I can strongly relate to you. I had a normie friend, who once badly humiliated me in front of his bros (he said shit like "your face is creepy" etc). It happened when we were 13 years old tho, but psychological trauma still remains in my heart to this day

I dont have any friends that could betray me. Real friendship doesnt exist anymore.

Don't let them use you then

In my case my friends unadded me from facebook. There is only one girl who liked my photo which is my oneitus from highschool, though she has a bf already

People=Shit.
Friend is a known enemy. I don't trust anyone.

I can relate. I've been used or backstabbed by at least 50% of the people I made friends with past 2010. The ones who would use me would use me to make me buy them stuff. Once I started seeing the big picture, I stopped doing it and they stopped being friends with me as a result. Several of them were okay friends, then they just found some little thing wrong with me and backstabbed me, probably because I'm autistic. The most recent happening being that one friend I had for seven years who I trusted quite a lot turned into a massive normie soy and ratted me out as an incel to my family last year, and as a result, I had to private literally everything, delete some accounts, and change aliases for a short time, even though I don't incite violence or any of that stuff and I never told him that I wanted to commit any acts of violence, and in fact I always told him I did not condone people like Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian. He just snapped one day. He was one of only like three people who I directly talked to about my incelibacy, too. :feelsUgh:

25% of the friends I made were only my friend because they felt sorry for me. The last 25% I still keep in constant contact with today and they are real ones, there is about seven of them.

I've also made shit tons of acquaintances, but I never did anything with them past talking to them in class.

Last edited:
my oneitis started ghosting me on my birthday and it's been like that every since, im starting to get withdrawals from not talking to her:feelsohgod:

I had two "best friends" that I now realize weren't really friends, though we were always together. They used to plan things without inviting me. And one day they just started drifting away and stopped talking to me. Then one of them started bullying me with his new friends.

Fast forward 2 years and I have three new friends whom I was always with. Two of them took part on the bullying campaign our class waged against me. And one day we planned hanging out, and when I got there they had left for cinema without me (I wasn't late). However I still sticked with them like nothing happened because I didn't want to be alone again.

:cryfeels:

i ghosted my so called friends years ago I dont give a shit about people

i always had ''friends'' that belittled anything i said and had me as a second option.