Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: your fondest memories are video games

N64 and PS2 were the bomb, yo.

The fact most of memories like that are from video games and not from real life milestones or events says it's all though, jfl.
It's pretty unreal to think about ngl

Sonic the Hedgehog (Sega Megadrive)
Banjo Kazooie, Donkey Kong, Goldeneye 007, Zelda Ocarina of Time (N64)
Quite alot of PC games.

Within the past 12 years, pretty much, tbh. I've had fond memories of games around since when I was born, but mostly within the past 12 years, it has become more prevalent.

Miss how pre-2013 games used to be, too. Mostly unpozzed and uncucked, fuck 90% of modern games, they suck dick.
1E38EE98 6CFF 415C BED9 3FD3E78A63CE
76BACFB7 A997 403E 9374 B49F57BEF8BB

Just play jap games nigga.

I still get nostalgic for a fucking video game when I hear the soundtrack of one I played which I liked. For instance, games like fallout 3, if I hear one of the radio songs I get good memories of playing it when I was younger. It makes me feel good because I remember how fun and intriguing playing them was back then, a general feeling of awe and interest. The fact most of memories like that are from video games and not from real life milestones or events says it's all though, jfl.
My memories are mostly simpsons quotes and games but I definitely relate to this.

to pass the time i listen to video game soundtracks. it's like listening to my childhood and growing up each year. when a song comes on (Nintendo games for example) i can tell you the exact first time I heard some of those songs and what I was doing as I was playing the video game. Nothing else in my life holds the same weight or retention of memories that video games have for me.
It's going to sound tacky but when games would have nice credit rolls
"You won"
"You are a superstar!"
it just helped me feel something. Because nothing else in my life was going the way I wanted but this video game had progress. Had rewards. And the payoff was me feeling good about myself for a few days.

Exploring the worlds of Morrowind and Oblivion were the highlights of my early-life, tbh.

my best memory is developing some bad Attack on Titan fangames with other boys i found in Roblox. I even learned a little about lua programming, these times were good bro.
my best memory is developing some bad Attack on Titan fangames with other boys i found in Roblox. I even learned a little about lua programming, these times were good bro.

I felt this in my soul.

I still get nostalgic for a fucking video game when I hear the soundtrack of one I played which I liked. For instance, games like fallout 3, if I hear one of the radio songs I get good memories of playing it when I was younger. It makes me feel good because I remember how fun and intriguing playing them was back then, a general feeling of awe and interest. The fact most of memories like that are from video games and not from real life milestones or events says it's all though, jfl.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: