Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel trait:Your first ever school bully was a girl or were girls

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I was in kindergarten when all this shit happened 2 foids fucking decided to pick on me and shove mud into my eye which fucking sucked, thankfully it was in kindergarten when I was weak and fucking retarded and not an older grade because I would have been shamed by the teachers for "allowing" it to happen.

how is that a trait graycel

go back in time and kick everyones asses
I would rape those 2 foids now that I am much stronger and not a weak ass kid as I was in kindergarten

In my case, it was the teachers that initiated boys vs girls. For instance, who memorized the most of the basic multiplication table or something like that. That started a mild hatred toward to opposite gender. Though I remember once, that I told my female classmate that I had a girlfriend who was in our class (I DID NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND IN 1st GRADE) I just said so cause I felt it :feelskek: . After telling her the name, she snitched on me. I was crying all the way with her as she made her way to the teacher. But to my surprise, the teacher didn't care and the foid was disappointed that I didn't get in trouble. She really wanted me to fall. But I did not :dab:

In my case, it was the teachers that initiated boys vs girls. For instance, who memorized the most of the basic multiplication table or something like that. That started a mild hatred toward to opposite gender. Though I remember once, that I told my female classmate that I had a girlfriend who was in our class (I DID NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND IN 1st GRADE) I just said so cause I felt it :feelskek: . After telling her the name, she snitched on me. I was crying all the way with her as she made her way to the teacher. But to my surprise, the teacher didn't care and the foid was disappointed that I didn't get in trouble. She really wanted me to fall. But I did not :dab:
:feelskek:

Yes it was a foid. I did kick her though, so she fell on to the ground and started crying. I was 8 at the time. She didn't really bully me frequently, just once. This was back in 1999 around the same time the columbine massacre happened. I remember when the teachers said "oh what a horrible event, those two boys have caused"

I was completely invisible to girls since always. Were you short for your age?

My first bullies were not girls, but I have been bullied by cuntlets at some point in my childhood

I was in kindergarten when all this shit happened 2 foids fucking decided to pick on me and shove mud into my eye which fucking sucked, thankfully it was in kindergarten when I was weak and fucking retarded and not an older grade because I would have been shamed by the teachers for "allowing" it to happen.
No.All of them were boys which turned up 6 feet plus ogre fat bullies working in police or army

Almost my only bullies were girls, when they did I used to openly call them vulgar stuff which made them angry and they said it back to me then went to the teacher ultimately ending in a talk with the teachers, they noticed I was a spergy and strange wee lad so nothing ever became of it.

Guys were always rather nice to me overall, and if they weren't I was double the size of most average people so i'd just mock them until they walked away in anger, I was a bit of a bully but only towards prettyboys and chads and some mean spirited weird kids that thought they would punch down on me for some meagre social status, all this bullshit persisted all my highschool years and it only got worse every year as the stakes for repercussion got higher unfortunately ending in social ostracization.

These days I keep away from people, nothing good can come out of a normies putrid mouth, you treat a normie about the same you treat a stray dog, with cautiousness and a firm hand.

There were more girls than guys in my class/year, and I was getting ostracized by all of them, so yeah, I guess this applies.

kindergarten of banban

I was gonna say some shit but then I realized this is true as fuck, u unlocked some old memories jfl

46934.jpg
@WorthlessSlavicShit

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

View: https://youtu.be/Kek_V_Cm0dU?t=49

View: https://youtu.be/wrUEDXAOKz0?t=19

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

As for Shannon Rose...homecoming! Raves! Worship from mentally-ill orbiters! Partial hospitalization for her "severe mental illnesses"! Two stints in the psychiatric hospital! Anything for Queen Shay!

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

Intellau_Celistic said:

In 2016, I was an anxious 17-18 y/o who could barely leave his room to attend group therapy. I had crippling social anxiety and stuttering issues that made it difficult to function among other people. I kept my head down for four hours and had to close my eyes to speak normally.

In 2016, "anxious" and "depressed" Shannon Rose Bosanac had 10+ orbiters and 4+ boyfriends lined up to support her at any given time. She was placed in the "Afternoon Group" to support her complex mental health history(She needed the extra support of her morning teachers).

Here we see poor Shannon struggling to function among NTs:

View attachment 512601

View: https://youtu.be/IDCm4ZDdcBc

Re: Post here for my honest opinion on you
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150514510Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:26 AM CST
Why not just appreciate the communication between each user without publicly stating your opinion regarding their personality to the degree of borderline-favoritism?
Re: @anony
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150787402Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:42 AM CST
Please don't exhibit a degree of favoritism towards me in particular, plenty of users here contribute to the positivity of the Sub-Section and I would prefer if you enjoy the positive aspects of each user equally.
Re: Dapperbuffalo for best mod
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151667941Sunday, December 14, 2014 4:41 AM CST
Each moderator can be considered "Good". Favoritism towards a particular one would be unreasonable.
Re: Introduce yourselves
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152980914Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:18 AM CST
Surely we can communicate without exhibiting favoritism towards a particular set of users?
Re: Have you ever noticed that Off Topic has cliches?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153814730Monday, January 12, 2015 3:43 PM CST
"We have clicks in the sense that people generally only post on threads made by certain people and only acknowledge people they like." Favoritism is generally abundant throughout civilization due to the simple fact that individuals generally become accustomed to the presence of another person once they've analyzed their characteristics. Hence the formation of cliques, especially on a significantly "Anonymous" medium such as the Internet.
Re: Post your top 3 OTers
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158478421Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:32 PM CDT
Why do you consider it necessary to show favoritism towards any particular set of users? There's plenty of positive individuals that you would be restricting yourself from by showing unreasonable bias towards users who you prefer seeing on the website.

Re: Where did Latin American come from?

UnsourcedAnon

Png

#184813661Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Simple. They have been tainted with inferior "Amerindian" DNA. It is quite comparable to mulatto hybrids. Various parasitic groups also have remnants of Polynesian DNA. It is quite repulsive.
Re: if the age is on the clock, shes ready for the co_k :^)
Unsourced_Anon

Png

#190266129Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:20 PM CDT
Perhaps you do not understand how to read clocks? I presume that you are a Mulatto, given your stupidity.

View: https://youtu.be/prWR7FXMUDM?t=45

They never look at me

My first bullies were girls. Actually i always had more girl bullies than boys. dam i really wish i had a gun and the mindset that i have now back than , i would explode the fuck out of their stinky holes :feelsdevil: « pow ! … gotcha! one in the eye ! .. ! and another in the other one »
IMG 0825

my most bullies have been normies trying to impress foids by making fun of me and one was my mom's friend.

There was a foid that hated me at early adolescence. I saw her a few years ago and she'd become a landwhale.

Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).
Yes; my father would regularly batter Mother and break things. When angry, Mother would grab my stimming objects and shake them in my face while tightly grasping my neck.

Mother moved into a separate apartment and stayed with relatives, at times. We also had to live with my paternal grandparents.
My grandmother would often ask me to do things for her. I obediently tried to follow her instructions and received denigration as a result. She would yell at me and say things like "Look! Use your eyes!"(Because I was anxious and had visual processing issues), "Did you hear me!?! That isn't the way I told you to do it!"(When I would drop things or make mistakes because I was sweating and anxious out of fear of upsetting her). She would tell me "Put your head up. No one did anything to you" because I was too anxious to make eye contact with her.

View: https://youtu.be/T4TmDkdLwhs?t=421

View: https://youtu.be/PBI6s8da2xw?t=8

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).
My half-aunt used to hide me whenever my half-uncle visited. I'd sit alone while relatives were enjoying themselves.

As an adolescent, I chose to sit alone at a table.
I see.

My half-relatives hit me and disrespected Mother often.
Well, my half-relatives visited Mother for food and money.

When I last saw them, over four years ago, they seemed to dislike me.

"We didn't want to see you. Granny told us to help you." - They also kept whining and complaining.
My IQ is in the 110+ range. My half-relatives were, however, quite dull.
Yes. There is a reason why I am more intelligent than my Mulatto half-relatives.
When I last saw them, over four years ago, they seemed to dislike me.

"We didn't want to see you. Granny told us to help you." - They also kept whining and complaining.
My step-grandfather would take my half-cousins to get toys and restaurant food tri-weekly. McDonalds, Burger King, Popeyes, Taco Bell, Pick-N-Save, Wal-Mart stores, Meijers...When Mother and I would visit a store, they would become angry if we were shopping for more than four minutes(I offered to enter the store and "fetch" Mother out of discomfort and disgust).

The car broke down and several relatives had to pitch in to provide funds(They all relied on him for transportation). Mother was still, of course, denied transportation.
That's nice. My half-cousins would bully me for my anxious behavior. In malls, I'd wear large coats to reduce my anxiety.

View attachment 565227

As for myself, my "weapons" are of a much different sort.
Cool. My half-cousins threw cake batter at me when I tried to aid them with a recipe, as Mother instructed.

I overheard them lying to step-grandfather.

My bullies were mostly girls, and they were FAR brutal than the few guys who did it.

Men who bully are generally physical, in your face and direct, so you know how to deal with them. The few times guys tried anything with me I put them in their place and that was that, the matter was finished between us and we would leave each other alone.

Women are social, which means their violence takes the form of attacking a person's social standing, emotional integrity and psychological health. Its also long-term and enduring, and ther is really nothing a guy can do about it.

Girl's bullying did far more damage to me than guys ever did in my life, and I'm still to some form affected by what they did to me.
I never annoyed or harassed them, hell I practically never talked to them at all except for school stuff or asking the time when I didn't know how to read a clock it, but they made sure to go out of their way to harass, insult, mock, isolate and gossip about me.
Guys would also change their behavior and become more "feminized" in their bullying, taking the social approach instead of the physical one, because of women nearby.

This is one of the reasons I defend singe-sex schools. Men and women are different, their presence in a mixed is detrimental to boy's development.

I was completely invisible to girls since always. Were you short for your age?
Yes I was around 5 at that time so I was definetly short