Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait : Your female peers treat you like a child when forced to interact with you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
At work any time a femoid is forced to talk to me (asking me for something) they speak to my like i’m a little boy.

They all know i’m in my twenties but I look like 16 so even the foids i’m older than talk to me like a boy.

I’m not a manlet but I ridiculously underweight. I am 5’11 125 pounds of bone, organs, and fat. I have damn near no lean muscle mass.

I hate the condescending tones they talk to me in. One of my coworkers calls me “sweetheart” like i’m a little kid and she’s only 2 years older than me. I have a chadlite coworker and everytime I work a shift with him it’s just ropefuel tbh. All my foid coworkers flock to him. They will ask him for help any time they have a chance because he’s like 6’2 and jaw mogs me to oblivion.

I swear I want to be treated like A MAN. I hate being stuck in the body of a 16 year old cuck :lul:

One of my coworkers calls me “sweetheart” like i’m a little kid and she’s only 2 years older than me.
Absolutely fucking brutal man, I'm sorry.

People never take me seriously or treat me like other adults because I'm 163cm and 55kg.

If you're an inferior man you are not even really a man at all. You are a child and everyone around you will intuitively recognize it. At minimum, to be considered a man you have to have sex. At my last job everyone somehow just knew that I'm a virgin and therefore not a man. When people guessed my age it was always "18" even though at the time I was 26. People 10 years younger than me talked down to me regularly. In 20 years I'm going to be an old man and I'll still be treated like a child.

[UWSL]They all know i’m in my twenties but I look like 16 so even the foids i’m older than talk to me like a boy.[/UWSL]
I look 12-13 so I get treated like a literal child by foids, I’m used to it at this point.
[UWSL]I’m not a manlet but I ridiculously underweight. I am 5’11 125 pounds of bone, organs, and fat. I have damn near no lean muscle mass.[/UWSL]
I’m normal weight but look skinny and I have female frame (tiny shoulders, wider hips than shoulders)

I'm treated like retard.

My female co-workers see me as a joke

You'll have to become an adult to get treated like one. Now go change you're diper. It's smells like poop.

They dont treat me like a child, but like a drug addict or homeless. Being treated like a child would be lifefuel. But that only happens to white fakecels like you.

They dont treat me like a child, but like a drug addict or homeless. Being treated like a child would be lifefuel. But that only happens to white fakecels like you.
I’m literally a mulatto you fuckung faggot anime pfp cum guzzling fuck

yes, but ure also ugly
if u were childish and handsome foids wouldve see a cute kitten in you
i remember reading about a guy who worked at a elite-sweitzerland watch boutique, he was very young (19yo) and very handsome (8+/10)
foid-coworkers would offer him a blowjob in backrooms, and foid-customers give him phone humbers
guess its his personality, he must be very funny and charismatic guy:feelsEhh:takes a lot of showers too im sure:feelsseriously:

I swear I want to be treated like A MAN. I hate being stuck in the body of a 16 year old cuck :lul:
i'm stuck in the body of a 12 year old ngl. Especially in voice terms.