Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over INCEL TRAIT: Your father is more alpha than you.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
He mogs you at social skills, money, dark traid personality, low inhib, physicality, extroversion,even at dating.

And the worst part he doesn't leave any opportunity to remind you how subhuman you are, like the pice of shit he is.

AHAHAHAHAHAH no
boomers and gen X are pussy submissive cucked idiots

I've seen my dad get approached by females while I rot a truecel

I am very low T, as opposed to my dad who is very high T

I'm a gorilla. So do the math

Obviously. he got laid

social skills, dark traid personality, low inhib, physicality, extroversion,even at dating.
my dad has literally none of those things tbh also he is a cool guy

He mogs you at social skills, money, dark traid personality, low inhib, physicality, extroversion,even at dating.

And the worst part he doesn't leave any opportunity to remind you how subhuman you are, like the pice of shit he is.
My father was a manlet but, at my age, he mogged me into oblivion at social skills, low inhib, extroversion and obviously fucking foids.

My father was a super slayer. Super popular guy who everyone in my city knows and respects.
Ofc I got my height and frame from my petite-mother. Jfl

Mogs me at having a father

My dad doesn't mog dark tri-
Well maybe he does, but I've yet to see it.
Supposedly he clocked someone in the face for talking shit to him in the military.

because my dad is a 6ft1 chaddam lite
My dad is an inchc shorter than me but still mogs me in hair, frame, darktriad, IQ, and money. His arms are like treetrunks
I've seen my dad get approached by females while I rot a truecel

It's like I always say, women want power. Age doesn't mean shit to them at all. Just like how 100% of women would sooner get banged by this 65 year old chaddam than this 20 year old incel.

EBtUEbEWsAE8xbA.png
_108285786_055815714-1.jpg

Last edited:
he does tbh

at least I mog him to oblivion on IQ

holy fuck kek that's true. My friends' dads have become weaker and strengthmogged by their sons while my dad doesn't show any sign of weakening. and he stills do the heavy works in the house cause he's stronger and taller than me

Though me and my dad are at the same height, he definitely mogs me on social skills as always.

I relate
My father is 6'3.5
He's been a sports dude all of his life, exercizing is his religion
IQ mogs me, facemogs me, social mogs me, T mogs me, everything mogs me
Wish he married someone else

It truly is OVER

He is a fuckup and emotional wreck just like me but still had girls lusting for him because he was a thugmaxxed Chad with big abs. His brothers and in extension my cousins mog us hard, especially the lifemog is unbearable.
My mother when I asked her what was so great about my father: "He had such big arms" jfl my existence is a meme

hindu dindu trait if your dad mogs you. :lul:

Dolphin

My dad "was" once upon a time, now he is just a trained dolphin for my mom. (Or any other female really)

Such angelic creatures are the fairer sex.

I can't relate

I'm in my 30s and my dad is in his 50s
he could easily kick my ass without even trying
he has dated younger girls than me
he is so alpha and im so beta. he doesn't even call me his son anymore. he always refers to me as mamas boy or moms son/moms boy

My father mogged me looking back at his pictures before he died. My stepfather mogs me simply because he's just white.

My father mogged me looking back at his pictures before he died. My stepfather mogs me simply because he's just white.
You are rice with white step father? Bru-fucking-tal. Racepill all day everyday.

My dad is no Chad, but he is certainly an alpha that will not tolerate being questioned

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back