Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Your family freeloads off of you

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
I have a super bluepilled dad. He grew up chad so he thinks the world is all loving and shit. Anyways, this motherfucker has borrowed tons of money from me to help others and whenever I tell him that it's not his money to spend he gives me this "I worked hard to raise you if you have an issue we can fucking fight". Stupid motherfucker.

smartcel trait: you freeload off your family

Why are you giving money to your parents? Tell em to fuck themselves

Can’t relate

Do you... do you live with your parents or what? How does this work?

No, I haven't seen most of my relatives in several years.

I have a super bluepilled dad. He grew up chad so he thinks the world is all loving and shit. Anyways, this motherfucker has borrowed tons of money from me to help others and whenever I tell him that it's not his money to spend he gives me this "I worked hard to raise you if you have an issue we can fucking fight". Stupid motherfucker.
YEES

lol wtf
we can fucking fight"
Then fight bro lol , you can always win while losing some times