Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait: your dreams turn into nightmares towards the end

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
It’s 4:30am, and I definitely won’t be going back to sleep.

Like most dreams, I randomly found myself in a situation:

- I was at an ice hockey game (one of my favorite sports), and somehow I came into possession of a bag of cocaine.

- I was excited, because I had the drugs - but then the cops came. And so me, and another guy I know (super random that he was in my dream, but it’s probably because I envy the fact that he is my age and a dad) hid ourselves under the bleachers (the seats) of the arena.

- The cops came, and I hid under the bleachers, not making a sound, waiting for the cops to pass. Finally, the cops left, and the other guy and myself left the arena.

- Then I found myself sitting at a table, with two laptop computers on it. I was working on my memoirs (my manifesto), which makes sense, because I’ve typed around 40,000 words of it so far. I closed my laptop so I could attach the cord to charge the battery.

- I leaned over to the second laptop, and I pushed the refresh button on the word processor so that my document would save itself on the cloud.

- As I did that, the guy I hid under the bleachers with walks over to me, and he says, “You didn’t have to open my laptop, the word processor saves your work automatically as you type”.

- I agreed, and then I went to a cafe - and a beautiful foid greeted me at the door (here comes the nightmare).

- The foid ignored me, like all foids do - but she went out of her way to say hello to the guy that walked in after me (something that happens often irl).

- I had a bag of coke in my pocket, so I was not really concerned about how a toilet was ignoring me.

- I get back home, go to my room, and my mattress is missing - my mom moved it into my bathroom. My mom put my mattress in the bathroom, because she felt it needed to be cleaned.

- I hate my mom, and I definitely don’t like her snooping around my things, so the rush of emotions that I felt caused me to wake up.

- The biggest disappointment, was that I didn’t have that bag of blow, not that I would ever do anything like that in Minecraft. :blackpill:

Nah, this does not happen to me. Last time I dreamt and remembered it after waking up was 2 years ago . I think you should masturbate more.

I have sex with my cousin sister in ny dreams so no