Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Your dick smells like shit after cooming

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
I always have to wash my cock after cooming or else it starts to smell rotten

Then don't coom

Probably already smelly before coom

mine smells like cinnamon and honey

:giga::feelswow:
How can u smell your dick?

Probably already smelly before coom
mine smells like cinnamon and honey
I once jerked off with some aloe vera gel because i had nothing else to use as lube, and no matter how much i wash my dick, it has the general smell of aloe vera lol.
I guess there's always WORSE things it could be stuck smelling as

I always have to wash my cock after cooming or else it starts to smell rotten
Just you nigga

Wtf is with these retarded incel trait threads?

No man, my cock doesn't smell like shit :feelswhat:

Just you nigga

Wtf is with these retarded incel trait threads?

No man, my cock doesn't smell like shit :feelswhat:
I strongly agree. Who even smells their own junk anyway?

And I think some people make incel trait threads just for attention.

wouldnt know cus i only fap in the shower

I once jerked off with some aloe vera gel because i had nothing else to use as lube, and no matter how much i wash my dick, it has the general smell of aloe vera lol.
I guess there's always WORSE things it could be stuck smelling as
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Are you for real?

Mine smells like paradise with a rose garden and a harem of beautiful foids.

Not rly bad. I love my cummies smell even after not washing my pee pee for a month. I open my pants up and I get hit with a good smell of cum(srs) just lol @ u
I wish I could put the smell in a plastic bag and ship it to some foids, mb then they ginna get attracted to me cuz my cum/dick smells like I wanna suck my own dick

he is flexible enough to get CLOSER ...
the smell wafts tbh
Not rly bad. I love my cummies smell even after not washing my pee pee for a month. I open my pants up and I get hit with a good smell of cum(srs) just lol @ u
I wish I could put the smell in a plastic bag and ship it to some foids, mb then they ginna get attracted to me cuz my cum/dick smells like I wanna suck my own dick
jfl :feelshaha:

:giga::feelswow:
How can u smell your dick?
This is what I'm wondering and I don't get how your dick could smell after either.
It's not like anything goes on your dick. The only way it would smell is if you're jacking off by smearing something that smells on your dick.

If it's your cum, why the fuck is your cum getting on your dick? And sounds like some unatural problem with your balls in general if your cum smells like that.

I would be worried if my cum smell like that. If I had a chance with a girl and she smell that, it would literally be the end for good. No 0.00001% chance of maybe ascending. Word would spread about your "shitting dick".

This is what I'm wondering and I don't get how your dick could smell after either.
It's not like anything goes on your dick. The only way it would smell is if you're jacking off by smearing something that smells on your dick.

If it's your cum, why the fuck is your cum getting on your dick? And sounds like some unatural problem with your balls in general if your cum smells like that.

I would be worried if my cum smell like that. If I had a chance with a girl and she smell that, it would literally be the end for good. No 0.00001% chance of maybe ascending. Word would spread about your "shitting dick".
I thank you for your comprehensive response. :feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsgah: