Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Your dad would be incel if he was your age in today's world

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★★
My dad is 5'6, ugly, brown, dumb, etc, he would be even a bigger truecel than I am if he was born 30 years later

Truecel trait: you don't know your biological dad. But my grandfather would be an incel who would get mistaken for a school shooter.

Yeah exactly, modern world is brutal brutal

How did you get banned mang?

Yeah, my father would be rotting on this forum if he were born in this day and age.

Nah he'd still slay today. He's 6'0 with mogger jaw and hunter eyes.

I´d say my dad is MTN (mid-Tier Normie) facially.
And he´s exactly 5´9.
He would most definitely struggle, in today´s dating market.
I look like the cheap version of him,

I’m not ugly, I’m plain looking. And I’m certainly not good looking. I’m like a 4/10
You would already have a family in your mid 20´s, pre-1950´s.
You say you´re ´plain looking´, that would have been enough back then.

My dad had me when he was in his mid 40s. Arranged marriage.

You would already have a family in your mid 20´s, pre-1950´s.
You say you´re ´plain looking´, that would have been enough back then.
This is not the 1950s, we live in the feminist era

This is not the 1950s, we live in the feminist era
Well, seems like feminism and the sexual revolution both had a positive impact on Western civilization (wink wink).
Birth rates at an all time low, more single moms than ever, it ruined the family unit and no one wants to get married these days.

Well, seems like feminism and the sexual revolution both had a positive impact on Western civilization (wink wink).
Birth rates at an all time low, more single moms than ever, it ruined the family unit and no one wants to get married these days.
Giving women rights was a huge mistake. We need to go back to the patriarchy

My dad is also 5'6, curry and white and normie tier, he only got laid because of thugmaxxing and social media wasnt huge back then

My father is a ugly ethnic, that's where i got all the bad genes from, he only managed to reproduce back then because he used dark triad

my father is 6’3
my mother is 5’5
im 5’4

brutal

Yes he would. The funny thing is that I am better looking tham him and I am incel.

He had similar status even back then, but foids were more likely to do it because there weren't as many options to experiment. Foids couldn't try faggotry, polygamy or get a foreigner like now, so the only way to appear kinky and different was fucking with guys not being a standard chad

True, he would rot on this forum

He had a normie tier face whilst being 5'6
I suppose 5'6 is not that small where he is from. Because here if you were 5'6 you could have a chiseled chad face and it would still be over. Absolute manlet height.

I suppose 5'6 is not that small where he is from. Because here if you were 5'6 you could have a chiseled chad face and it would still be over. Absolute manlet height.
Too bad my face is absolute subhuman

In
My dad is 5'6, ugly, brown, dumb, etc, he would be even a bigger truecel than I am if he was born 30 years later
America as a slightly non nt ricecel he would be but i don’t know about in asia

Same here.
+ Arranged marriage.
My parents marriage was sort of arranged. They couldn’t find anybody else so my grandparents paired them together since they were desperate for grandchildren